Phil Green #1

The day had been slow, barely anyone came in allowing Y/N L/N to take proper time to carefully restock the  green shelves

The day had been slow, barely anyone came in allowing Y/N L/N to take proper time to carefully restock the green shelves. The gently tinkling of the large brass bell caused the y/h/c girl sigh before etching a delicate smile on her red painted lips. Turning to face the customer Y/N groaned in disgust. Phil Green was a somewhat attractive man until he spoke. "She's not here!" Y/N stated before going back to her previous task, upon not hearing the bell signifying the tall man's exit the poor girl couldn't help but roll her eyes. Awkwardly laugh the oldest Green removed his hat running a hand hurried through his light curls. "I'm actually here for you.." Phil admitted his tone was hopeful.

"What could you possibly need from me Phil?!" Y/N questioned rather alarmed at the males statement. "I... I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me next weekend?"

"And would this be before or after you make your brother's wife and children homeless?" the y/h/c girl hummed angrily whipping around to face the local villain. The man looked shocked Y/N couldn't tell if it was from her outburst or the fact he'd been caught doing the unthinkable. "Yes Isabel did mention your generous offer." Y/N continued poking the man in the chest with each syllable. "I would NEVER be seen with someone as despicable and vile as you! There is scum living on the bottom of a pond kinder than you." Maybe that was harsh or extreme but Isabel was struggling enough with the absence of Rory with Phil meddling to save his own back. "I think you should leave, don't you?" the woman suggested serving the man her best customer smile.

"Y/N dear I've lost the sugar?" Mrs. Docherty called from the back room, sure the woman was as barney as a teapot but in that moment she was Y/N's hero. "I hope you have a nice day Phil." Y/N nodded before heading off to help the elderly woman.