Dieter Prohl #2

"Your little boyfriend ditch you?" Y/N L/N teased the German pro rushing to catch up to the man's large strides

"Your little boyfriend ditch you?" Y/N L/N teased the German pro rushing to catch up to the man's large strides. The tall man stopped readjusting his bag strap giving the younger girl time to catch up. Dieter Prohl normally didn't associate with other tennis players but Y/N had worn him down over the circuits. "If you must know he's staying late to practice." Laughing Y/N rocked on her heels "Ah yes but since when did he practice with Lizze Bradbury?" Raising an eyebrow Y/N couldn't help but enjoy Dieter's confused look.

"What do you want Y/N?" Dieter sighed gently, a soft lopsided smirk filling his pale features. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to grab some dinner with me... but if I'm that much of a bother I'll go pester Billi." pouting the girl's y/e/c orbs fell on the Italian woman in question. "I guess some food wouldn't be too bad." The foreigner agreed nodding stiffly.

"Well it's not like I'm staking out the competition." The y/h/c woman pointed out scuffing her shoe into the gravel path "Even if he does have a dodgy shoulder" she whispered, turning to face Dieter, gently taking the males large sports bag that clearly was causing discomfort.