Chapter 33: Things You Call "Girlfriend" Or Whatever That Is

CHAPTER 33: Things You Call "Girlfriend" Or Whatever That Is

Sana was feeling furious. But the reason was not because of the things she usually hated and despised. It was different, this time. Her girlfriend, Kim Dahyun was not paying attention to her because apparently, the raven haired girl was too busy and focused on petting that stupid but adorable bunny named ‘Nabongs’ that the brunette happened to adopt months ago in an impulse. She regretted it now.

It was a friday night, and since Dahyun was supposed to be leaving tomorrow with her ‘ex’ to bring back the ring, Sana suggested that it might be fun to have a movie night and just cuddle. But much to her dismay, nothing went well with the plan as soon as Dahyun got too distracted with that bunny. She wasn't even paying attention to the movie that was playing in the TV anymore. She was just playing with Nabongs like it was the most interesting thing to do. It was stupid, but Sana somewhat didn't like that.

“Dahyun-ah,” Sana drawled, patting the girl's thigh lightly.

Dahyun hummed and raised her eyebrows, but her gaze was still on the bunny sitting on her lap, and Sana was three seconds away from pushing that rabbit away for stealing her territory. But of course, she wouldn't do it. She loved Nabongs at some point, but she wasn't so sure about that now. Not when she was dividing her girlfriend's attention from her.

“She's cute, right?” Dahyun smiled as her fingers played with the rabbit.

The Japanese rolled her eyes and sighed. “I'm cuter.”

“Yes, you are. But you're not in the same category as Nabongs.” the younger girl replied, chuckling as Sana's mouth twitched into a pout.

Then it went silent again, which only meant that Dahyun was yet again distracted by Sana's nemesis, Nabongs.

Sana tried to get the raven's attention by poking her tofu cheeks, giggling as it seemed to bounce like a small fluffy ball. She then kissed her cheeks to get some kind of a reaction, but unfortunately and as expected, she failed. She just felt Dahyun's chest vibrate, meaning she was laughing and Sana almost smiled because she thought that finally she got the girl's attention. But then she realized she was wrong when she saw that Dahyun was actually laughing at something that Nabongs did. 

The older girl groaned inwardly and pulled away from the raven as she plopped down on the bed comfortably, still glaring at the oblivious bunny on Dahyun's lap.

“Sana.” Dahyun spoke.

No response.

“Sana-chan?”

Nothing.

“Sana unnie.”

Still nothing.

Dahyun sighed as she stared at the brunette who seemed to be killing someone with her eyes, arms crossed as she laid there on the bed next to her.

“Babe?”

Sana finally looked at her, cheeks flushed then huffed before turning away. “What now?”

The younger girl gently moved Nabongs away from her lap as she let her wander around the bed. “What's wrong?”

“With me? Nothing. Why won't you ask your bunny since you seem to be more interested in her?”

“She's your bunny, remember?” the raven replied and moved to get closer  to the brunette. “And– and bunnies don't talk.”

“And yet they're much more interesting than those things you call ‘girlfriend’ or whatever that is. You don't care about those anyway.” Yes, Sana was petty like that.