Chapter 5: One Touch

CHAPTER 5: One Touch

Mina was starting to get annoyed with her girlfriend who had been pacing back and forth around her room for at least fifteen minutes.

“Babe, aren't you getting a little dizzy? Because I am.”

Chaeyoung stopped walking then sat next to girlfriend, holding her hand.

“It's just that– I still can't believe it.”

Mina nuzzled her head against the younger girl's neck, “Baby, Dahyun is twenty years old now. She's an adult and is allowed to make her own decisions. Let her be.”

“I know, but I just can't help but think. What if Sana unnie doesn't like her back? Or what if they actually start dating and they got to the point where one of them get horny 24/7? Holy shit, what if Sana unnie starts to seduce the poor Dubu? Dahyun is not ready for those things oh my go–”

Mina kissed the rambling cub on the lips to stop her from talking, then laughed, “Really, Son Chaeyoung?”

Chaeyoung blushed after tasting her girlfriend's lips. “Did you use chapstick?”

“Hmm. Strawberry. You like it?”

The younger girl kissed her smirking girlfriend, biting on her lower lip to taste the flavor of the chapstick. “Hell yeah.”

As they started making out, Chaeyoung suddenly stopped and sat up, making Mina groan in frustration. “What now?” the latter whined, pulling Chaeyoung back to her.

“Oh, God. What if Dubu and Sana reached the stage where they want to make out all the time?” the cub's eyes widened in realization, “Shit, what if Sana's into kinky stuffs then starts to cuff our poor Dubu–”

Mina then straddled Chaeyoung's lap out of nowhere, pinning her arms above her head, “I called you to come here so we can make out and have a wonderful sex, not to talk about Sana's kinks and sexcapades, Son Chaeyoung.”

Chaeyoung gulped when she saw the fire and burning desire on her girlfriend's eyes. She wanted her. So bad. So she kissed her hard and showed her how much she really loved her.

-

“Dahyunie!”

Dahyun's head turned to where she heard the sound, only to be met by Sana's blinding smile.

“Sana unnie. What are you doing here?”

Sana giggled, “I wanted to see you.”

The shorter girl tilted her head to her side which made Sana aw internally.

“Why?”

“Just want to.” the Japanese girl shrugged then stared at the girl, biting her lower lip. “I didn't know you could play.”

Dahyun looked down at the piano then blushed. “Yes. I do. Since I was eight.” she said, wanting to impress the older girl.

“Really? That's impressive. I wish I could play at least one instrument.” Sana pouted.

Dahyun doesn't know why, but she always feel something in her stomach whenever the Japanese girl pouts.

“You–you can try.” the younger girl urged.

“What do you mean?”

“Here.”

Dahyun shakily grabbed Sana's soft hand, and she almost swore she never felt something as soft as the Japanese girl's hand before.

On the other hand, Sana was having a gay panic inside her head. Her heart was beating so loud that she was even scared that Dahyun might hear it. She was so shocked since it was the first time she feels a part of Dahyun's skin on hers and it felt amazing. She was also surprised that Dahyun was the one who initiated the contact. Does that mean she finally feels comfortable with her? Sana wanted to squeal at the thought.