Chapter 9: I Like Chocolates and You

CHAPTER 9: I Like Chocolates and You

Minatozaki Sana woke up alone. But it was fine with her. She didn't really expect Dahyun to stay around and cuddle with her.

She sat up, squinting as the sunlight hit her amber eyes. She stumbled over the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth with an extra and unused toothbrush that the pale girl left for her. She looked at herself by the mirror then blushed when she realized she was still wearing Dahyun's sweater and pajamas. It smelt like her and it was enough for the Japanese girl's blood to rush up from her neck to her cheeks.

Giving herself a one last glance at the mirror, she exhaled then made her way out of the room where a certain short girl was eating a cereal by the kitchen counter alone.

“Hi.”

Chaeyoung looked up from her cereal then got startled by the figure standing in front of her. She almost threw her spoonful of cereal, “Whom the f– Sana unnie?”

“Chaeyoung.” Sana replied.

“What are you doing here? And– are you wearing Dubu's clothes? OMG, please don't tell me that you guys already did the nasty? Gosh, you've only been dating for like 2 hours I can't–”

“Wait, who did the nasty?” Mina appeared from Chaeyoung's room. She usually visits her girlfriend every morning and give her breakfast whenever she can. “Sana? Why are you here?”

“Sana and Dubu did the nasty.” Chaeyoung retorted, still shocked as her eyes met with Mina's.

Sana's eyes widened, “Hey! We did not!” she spoke, frowning when she saw the younger Japanese girl's reaction. She was smirking.

“Damn, Sana. I knew you were a snake, but I didn't know you'd turn into a full on sanaconda in a matter of three days!” Mina teased, hugging Chaeyoung from behind.

“Stooop!” Sana whined like a kid, “I told you guys, we didn't do anything!” she added, her eyes dancing around the room but got disappointed when she didn't see a certain pale skinned girl. “Where's Dahyun anyway?”

“Yoo's Pet Clinic. Didn't she tell you that she's an intern there?” the cub answered, her eyebrows furrowing as she scooped the cereals.

Sana didn't know that. Sure, she knew that Dahyun wanted to be a vet someday but she didn't say something about getting an internship. “No, she didn't.”

“She probably just forgot about it. Don't worry, she didn't really tell us about it either. We only heard about it because of Jeongyeon.” Chaeyoung said as she leaned her back against Mina.

“Anyway, Sana. Do you wanna come with Chaeng and I later?” Mina questioned.

“Where?”

“Mall. We're going shopping and maybe buy some stuff for Switzerland.”

Sana stood straight, her eyes filled with confusion, “Eh? You're going to Switzerland?”

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow as she finished her cereal, “Why? You're not coming?” she catechized.

“What do you mean?”

“Dubu didn't tell you?” it was Mina's turn to ask, staring at the confused brunette.

“No? What is it?” Sana couldn't help but feel nervous because of the intense atmosphere around the room. The couple were looking at her dreadfully.

“She booked us a flight to Switzerland and we're literally leaving in three days!” Chaeyoung exasperated, throwing her arms in the air.

Sana walked closely towards the two with her forehead creased, “What? Are you serious?”