Chapter 17: Closure

CHAPTER 17: Closure

“Kim Dahyun and Chou Tzuyu are seriously giving me a hard time!” Chaeyoung grumbled, dropping her hands to her sides. “Is ‘Best Lady’ even a thing?”

“On what context?” Mina positioned herself between Chaeyoung, the former's back facing the cub's front.

They were having a movie night, watching random movies that would entertain them. It had became their tradition ever since they started living together. “They were both fighting over which one of them is going to be the ‘Best Lady’ on our wedding! I didn't even know that a ‘Best Lady’ exists!”

“A Man of Honor does.” the Japanese pointed out. “Why not just pick your brother?” she added, craning her neck to look at Chaeyoung.

“My brother is not a lady.” Chaeyoung deadpanned before snorting.

“As a Best Man, dumdum.” Mina giggled, flicking the younger girl's forehead.

Chaeyoung frowned, “What about Dubs and Tzuyu?”

“Make them as your bridesmaids.”

“I am so confused right now.” Chaeyoung massaged her temple, “I have a Best Man and I have a bridesmaids?”

“Why not?” Mina shrugged.

“We're not doing it the traditional way?” Chaeyoung voiced.

“Apparently, the ‘traditional’ way of weddings consists of a man and woman and fortunately, you don't have a penis.”

“Hey! Some women have penis too!” Chaeyoung argued, her voice raising a little. She wasn't really mad, she was just being playful.

Mina rolled her eyes as she faced her fiancé. “I know. What I'm saying is, it's your– our wedding. Fuck the ‘traditional’ way. We're doing it our way. The way we want it to. You can have a Maid of Honor, Best Man, Best Lady, Bridesmaids– anything you want, as long as you'll be my wife in the end.”

Chaeyoung kissed her fiancé on the lips passionately, “So I can have Tzuyu as my Maid of Honor and Dubs as my Best Lady?”

“Hm.” Mina hummed, settling herself on Chaeyoung's lap as she circled her arms around the latter's neck. “You can have whatever you want.”

Chaeyoung's mouth twitched into a smirk, “Whatever I want?”

Mina mirrored the cub's expression, leaning her face against her girlfriend's. “Whatever. You. Want.” she emphasized every word, before crashing their lips together.

Chaeyoung immediately responded, nibbling on the girl's lower lip as her palm gently lifted up Mina's shirt, tracing her fingers on her bare skin softly. She gripped her waist tightly, making the ballerina let out a small whimper.

But it was all interrupted when there was a sudden loud knock on the door. Chaeyoung groaned in frustration before making a move to stand, but Mina held her wrist, giving the cub a fiery glare.

“Don't you dare.”

Chaeyoung felt shivers when she heard how firm Mina's voice was. She almost dropped everything then taker her right then and there. But the knock continued, making her pull out of her trance. “What if it was important?”

Mina's glare became even more scary and deadly. “Your sexy fiancé is literally begging you to fuck her. What's more important than that?”

The younger girl blushed at how blunt Mina was. She knew that it means that the ballerina was getting really frustrated. And she was just about to give in, when the knock got even more louder.