Chapter 7: Chanel in a Forest

CHAPTER 7: Chanel in a Forest

Mina was playing Minecraft on her phone peacefully, her lips pursed as she gracefully tap the buttons on her device when Chaeyoung barged in her room. The Japanese quickly put her phone down as she opened her arms, waiting for her girlfriend to hug her.

Chaeyoung immediately dived in her girlfriend's arms, nuzzling her head on her (Mina) neck as she inhaled her scent. She pecked the Japanese girl's pulse point before leaning back. “Hi.”

Mina released a feathery giggle, “Hello. What's the agenda for today, Chaengie?”

“Do you have any plans for Christmas break? Are you going home?” Chaeyoung voiced.

“I don't know, really. I was thinking of just simply staying here with you since I know you're not planning on going home too. Why?”

Chaeyoung clicked her tongue as she rubbed her nape, “Um, about that,” she trailed off, chuckling nervously.

Mina pouted, afraid that her girlfriend might have decided to just go home instead of spending her time at her dorm, though she wasn't really upset since she would understand if Chaeyoung misses her family. She missed her family too. “What is it?”

“Kim Dahyun may or may not have booked us a flight to Switzerland by next week and I was thinking if you want to be my plus one?” Chaeyoung wondered, giving her girlfriend a tender kiss on the cheek.

Mina stifled a laugh, her worries vanishing instantly, “Eh? Why so sudden?”

“I told her to bring Sana-unnie to Switzerland for their date–”

Mina raised an eyebrow

“It was supposed to be a joke!” the cub added as she put her hands in the air. “But then I forgot that she takes some things too literally.” she mumbled.

The Japanese chuckled as she pulled down Chaeyoung down to her lap, “Who else is coming?”

“Tzuyu and Jeongyeon. I don't know about their plus ones though.” Chaeyoung answered, “So are you coming?”

Mina put her index finger under her chin, pretending as if she was thinking when she already had an answer, “Hm, can I think about it?”

Chaeyoung's mood deflated, “Oh, okay.”

The older girl laughed loudly then hugged the pouting cub, “I was kidding. Of course I'm coming.”

Chaeyoung smiled widely, showing her dimple that Mina loved so much, “Really?”

Mina nodded, “Yes. Really.” then she kissed Chaeyoung passionately as the latter reciprocated without any hesitation.

-

Momo wanted to hit Minatozaki Sana with a baseball bat.

“Sana! You're giving me a headache! I told you to just wear the red dress and put some lipstick on then you'll be all set!”

“But I'm not planning on taking her to a fancy restaurant! I'm literally taking her to a forest!” Sana wailed, throwing some of her clothes around her room that was already scattered with different styles of clothing.

“Then wear something casual!”

Sana's eyes were filled with confusion, “What kind of casual?”

Momo looked at her deadly in the eye, “Bitch– CASUAL.” she sneered, clapping her arms with each syllables.

“I know what casual means, Momoring!” the brunette stressed as she rolled her eyes, “But should I wear a sweater? T-Shirt? Pants? Shorts? A skirt? Flip flops? Rubber shoes?”