Chapter 19: Your First Date

CHAPTER 19: Your First Date

“So you still have feelings for her?”

Sana dropped her head against the table as Momo drank her coffee. They were both having a lunch at the brunette's office and Sana couldn't help but tell everything to her best friend. “Yeah. I already told you for like, the 90th time!” she groaned.

“What are you gonna do now?” Momo spoke, taking a bite off her jokbal.

“I don't know.” Sana wailed, exhaling deeply. “I'm going back to Japan tomorrow anyway.”

Momo dropped her food as she stared at the brunette blankly. “The hell are you gonna do in Japan?”

Sana rolled her eyes, “I have a business to run, Momoring.”

“So? You can handle FANCY while you're here. Or you can try business relocation. You're rich anyway.” Momo retorted, shrugging nonchalantly.

Sana looked up at her best friend before whining. “Why does everybody think I can do anything just because I'm rich?”

“Because you can.” Momo replied, before sighing. “So you either stay here and fight for the love of your life, or go back to Japan and become a sophisticated cat lady.”

“Woah, woah. Who said Dahyun is the love of my life?”

“Is she not?” the dancer asked rhetorically as she chewed soundly on her food.

Then Sana thought about it. She was falling for the younger girl before she left years ago, so it was only a matter of time for her to be in love. But was it really possible to keep falling in love even if that that person was a hundred miles away from her? They didn't have a proper break up before and Sana admitted that a part of her mind believed that her and Dahyun's relationship were never really over.

So she kept falling.

It didn't make any sense and it was very stupid.

Dahyun had a girlfriend now. She was happy, so Sana brushed that thought away. She didn't want to ruin  Dahyun and Nancy's relationship.

...

Okay, maybe she did. But only because she thought that Nancy was very stupid and really possessive. She treats Dahyun like she was some kind of a property, which she wasn't. Dahyun was a person. But she knew that the raven haired girl liked Nancy and Sana couldn't ruin that for her.

“Look, Sattang. Extend your stay here for another week or maybe until Mina's wedding. See how things will play out. You can go back to Japan first thing in the morning if you think that your relationship with her didn't improve at all.” Momo convinced. She knew how much Sana loved Dahyun and how miserable she became when they (actually just Sana) ended things. She didn't want to see that part of her best friend every again.

“But what if she chooses Nancy?”

“You wouldn't know unless you give her two choices.”

Sana creased her forehead, “Are you saying that she's only with Nancy because she didn't have any choice?”

Momo exhaled, as if she was debating on whether she should say something or remain quiet. She chose the former. “I don't want to be a little snitch, but Dahyun and I still talk up till now.” she retorted.

“What do you mean?” Sana questioned as she leaned her head to her side. Knowing your best friend and your ex still talk was kind of really odd and weird for Sana.

“Like we're still friends and um,” the dancer paused. “she tells me stuff. And believe me, the way she talks about Nancy isn't the same way she used to talk about you.”