"I don't know I just never did." I say getting out of the car as well.

"I mean... I could teach you... Only if you want I-" She said it pretty nervously then seemed to immediately want to take it back.

I mean I'm always the one asking if she wants to go places and do things. Never her.

Fear of rejection.

It's the same reason why she's not selling out arenas yet.

"No,no I'd love that Naomi. But on one condition..." I say as we walk up to the door of Canyon Moon.

"What would that be?" She says as she reaches for the door again and I was too slow this time.

I glare at her for a second then walk through the doors. The place really is dead around this time of day. I wonder why? But now I get why Naomi always comes at this time.

"The first song I learn has to be Rainbow." I say looking back at her walking now through the doors as well.

"Done. But that song really deserves to be played on a piano. If I would've had access to a piano I would've written it on one." She says with confidence.

"Play it then." I point to the back of the shop where the piano is.

"Emma is here." She chuckles as if that's supposed to mean that it is physically impossible for her to sing.

"So? Are you chicken?" I say with a cocky grin.

"You-" She was cut off but I would've loved to here where that would've gone.

I struck a nerve.

It was funny.

She's fuming.

"Naomi!" I hear Emma as she walks up to us from the back of the shop."Oh and Harry was able to make it too"

She didn't see me at first and once she did it seemed as though she had some sort of internal panic.

"I told you I was bringing him." Naomi says with a chuckle as she walks up and hugs Emma.

"Yeah, but I didn't think you would." Emma tries to say under her breathe but I heard...

"Hello." I say with a smile and a wave.

"Hi! Can I help you with anything at all?" She asks keeling her cool.

"Well I'm gonna get a ukelele but first Naomi wa-" I start to say but she's too fast.

"I'm gonna go play a song on the piano. That's it." She says quickly then she walks to the back.

I decided to stay back and talk to Emma for a second.

"So, we haven't gotten to talk that much,have we?" I say to Emma.

She shakes her head while looking at her feet.

"Nope, so you and Naomi are friends? Like real friends?" She says needed a confirmation.

"Yep, I'd say so." I say with a grin.

"Lord Jesus. " She murmurs to herself.

"So how long have you two known each other?" I ask.

"About four years I think." She says with a kind grin.

She gets the biggest smile on her face when she looks up at the ceiling speakers that are now playing the sound coming from the piano in the back.

I looked up and smiled as well.

She just played so beautifully.

What NAOMI'S playing: