51. Piggy Back

Mulai dari awal

"Your parents left already?"

"Yeah, they were here only for a day. Anyways, what do you want to do now birthday boy?"

Taehyung and Jungkook were in Jungkook's house now. After Taehyung had showered, they had driven to Jungkook's house so he could get ready too. If the circumstances were reversed, like earlier and the couple were at Jungkook's house, Taehyung could have simply worn the younger's clothes. But in this case, Taehyung's clothes would have been to small for Jungkook.

"I really have no idea. We should probably go to the cafe or something."

"Nah, we do that everyday. That's equivalent to staying at home. Let's do something different, go to a new place. We'll call the hyungs too."

"Hmm, you know I thought you hadn't planned anything for me yesterday?"

Jungkook finally turned around from fidgeting with his clothes in his closet. He walked towards Taehyung who sat on the edge of his bed and cupped his cheeks, lightly caressing them with his thumb. 

"I know," He spoke barely above a whisper.

"You were sad, I know. But I couldn't break the surprise."

"You could have at least texted me. You didn't even wish me good morning, my day was horrible. Until, obviously midnight."

"Hmm, sorry baby. I was so busy getting everything ready."

"Don't say sorry, it's fine. Thank-"

Jungkook kissed him before he could complete his sentence. Jungkook was a giver, he liked making people happy. The 'thank you's were really not important and this was probably Taehyung's fifth time thanking him. But Taehyung was the same, he too was a giver. He wanted Jungkook to know that what he had done was extraordinary, and he had loved it with every ounce of his body. 

"How many times do I have to tell you not to thank me? Hm?" Jungkook spoke against his lips. He wanted to sound a little stern. But instead, he just sounded like the softest human being. 

"I just want you to know that I loved it so much."

"I know love, I promise I do." Jungkook kissed his forehead.

Taehyung smiled. 

Jungkook sat on the bed beside Taehyung.

"You know," He began.

"That day, over here," He pat his bed.

"I was pretending to be asleep, I knew you kissed me on my head."

"I know, you have pathetic acting skills you doofus."

Jungkook pouted, "Don't call me a doofus."

"Aww sorry baby, I won't."

"I liked it." 

"What? The kiss?"

Jungkook hummed.

"Then, here you go." He kissed Jungkook's forehead

"Here's one more, and one more, and another one. You want more? Here." Taehyung spoke in between kisses.

Jungkook giggled underneath him.

|2:00 p.m.|

"Taeeee, I really don't want your birthday to go to waste, what the fuck are we doing?" Jungkook spoke in an annoyed tone as he combed his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung didn't even listen to Jungkook as his eyes suddenly grew big, "Jungkook!" He exclaimed.

"Hm?"