I kept hissing at the pain going through my legs as I waddled my way down the hallway. Though I paused when I stood in the open space between the kitchen and the living room.

William stood behind the kitchen counter, paused with a cup in his hand as he was about to drink, but now he was just staring at me.

"Who's in your room?" He then asked, taking a sip off the cup.

I shrugged.

"No one." I mumbled. "I just— I didn't have sex if that's what you think."

William sighed, closed his eyes and shook his head while taking another sip.

Meanwhile, I waffled over to the living area to collect all the clothes that was scattered across the floor.

"Surprised you didn't get the urge to clean."

"Yeah, I'm not touching that." He shook his head. "Allie... who's in your room."

"No one!"

How does he not recognise the clothing.

"Gosh I miss Marco." William breathed and looked up at the ceiling. "He would know exactly what to say."

I shrugged

"He'd simply cheer and freak out."

"He would?" William asked. "So George is the one in your room right now? Marco would only be happy if it was George."

I scoffed.

"You don't know that."

"You slept with George." William sighed. "What happened to wanting to be single?"

"Oi!" I exclaimed. "Yeah... I probably did sleep with him. No— I most certainly did but I don't remember and neither does he so don't judge me."

William watched me as I waddled back into my room, closing the door behind me while looking at George, trying to focus on his upper body so I wouldn't look at his dick which was still hard.

"Why is it that I'm not even finding this weird?" I asked and threw his briefs at him before dumping the rest of the clothes on the bed, sorting mine from his.

"Because we dated for almost a year and saw every side of one another. Romantically and sexually." He said. "We learned a lot of things about each other."

I scoffed, grabbing my clothes, putting it aside so I could put it in the wash later, then walked to my dresser to find some new clothing.

"I learned that you're a squirter when you're overstimulated." George continued, making me pause my actions, slowly turning to look at him. "That you love getting your hair pulled. That you love when I bite you—"

I dropped the duvet on the ground to grab a pair of knickers, pulling them on.

"You have a tattoo on your arse."

What?

Oh right... forgot about that.

"Why do you have the word bite tattooed on your butt cheek?"

I shrugged, finding a bra before putting that on as well.

"Why're you looking at my ass?"

He grinned, reaching for his trousers to put them on while eyeing me up and down.

"You're telling me you didn't look at my cock multiple times while I didn't have any clothes to cover it?"

I don't know how to answer that...

I bit my lip, watching him pull his trousers up and button them.

"Can we not mention this again?" I asked. "This shouldn't have happened."

"Yeah, I know." He nodded. "This certainly wasn't how I wanted our second first time to be like."

I found a pair of comfortable sweatpants, pulling them up with the waistband fitting perfectly around my waist.

"I'm so sorry." I breathed, leaning back against the dresser. "This is so difficult."

I closed my eyes, running a hand over my face before I threw my head back.

"I don't think I'm strong enough."

"Strong enough? What do you mean by that?"

I shrugged and looked at him.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I just— these past six weeks, having you back in my life has brought me back to how happy I was when we were together and it reminds me of how much I love you and want to be with you but I..."

I tapped my fingers against the dresser, keeping my eyes on him.

"I don't want to be seen as the person who breaks up with someone and then just moves on to the next." I said. "It's only been a month since Timothy cheated on me and I know now that I wasn't in love with him, but how wouldn't it seem if I already got back together with you? I'd seem week... I'd seem like I'm too scared to be single."

"Allie." George chuckled. "Wanting to be with someone after coming out of another relationship, doesn't make you weak. And so what if people will think anything about it? You're never one to care for others opinions."

He's right...

I stared at him, chewing on my lip. He was standing there, his arms folded over his bare chest, only wearing his trousers and his briefs underneath.

"Fuck it." I breathed, pushing myself away from the dresser, marching towards him, ignoring the horrible feeling between my legs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips down to mine while he ran his hands down to the back of my thighs, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his hips.

His one hand stayed on the back of my thigh, his other hand grasping my jaw while he kissed me back deeply.

He walked towards the bed, gently putting me down on my back, hovering over me without breaking the kiss. I ran a hand down his back, the other running into his hair while I tightened my legs around him.

"Fuck." He moaned into my mouth and I responded with a moan myself as he thrusted against my clothed core, letting me feel his erection.

I'm already split in half down there...

-

And.... you're welcome ;)