Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

Here I stood shoulder to shoulder with Dream Team. We were gazing down at L'Manburg's territory, seeing how everyone was rushing to get ready. Our purple armor shined in the bright day light, making us look even more intimidating.

"So basically, we go there, right, and when someone pushes the button, we emerge and fight right?" - Sapnap questioned quietly, turning to Dream for approval. Clay only turns to look at him for a bit before giving a brief nod.

"Yeah. We'll cover for Y/N when her fire surrounds them in a circle. When they are in a miserable position, they won't have anything. That's when we sneak up from behind to the room Eret made. Then we attack again."- He cleared everything, before turning to look forwards, gazing at the people.

We all stood there for a few minutes, getting ready. I shoved a a regeneration potion in my pocket, if something unpredictable happens. I place my axe and bow on my back, moving around to see if it will be comfortable to fight. 

Third Person's POV.

Dream turned to the rest of his team, his mask tightened, as his mask's  eyes make contact with all of the Dream Team.

"All ready?"- He asked.

Y/N, George and Sapnap nod confidently, as they agree. Clay gives a quick nod, seeing that everyone is ready, leading the way to L'Manburg.

As they come down the hill they were on earlier, Dream could already see the country's people starting to be aware of their presence.

The girl looks over the tall male, hesitating.

"Can we um.. not kill them? I mean like, they're still my friends."

"Y/N, we won't kill them. If they'll provoke any of us or do something that will lead them to their demise, so be it. Did you give Tubbo the note?"- Clay said, clearing everything. Soon enough he asked about Y/N's brother. 

She was supposed to write Toby a letter, saying to stay near the exit when something happens. Y/N in fact, nods, remembering her note being subtle about the situation. The girl didn't want to expose the team's plans. 

Soon enough the terrifying figures stood in front of the gates of L'Manburg. Dream taking out his netherite axe, placing it on his shoulder and holding it's handle with one hand. Sapnap took out a enchanted sword, while George - a crossbow.

"It didn't have to be like this, you know that, right Wilbur?" - Clay said, with a bored tone, not really seeing this as a challenge or a bother.

That's when the leader stepped out from the crowd, stoping when he was at least three meters away from the Dream Team.

"No, Dream. I don't. In fact, I want this." - He said confidently, looking over at the drawn smile.

Sapnap tsks, while George just picks up an arrow from his back, loading it into the crossbow.

Wilbur steps away, now shoulder to shoulder with L'Manburg's people.

Y/N caught them off guard, when she just started walking to her friends. That's when Sap threw her a lit torch, she catching it immediately.

For it to be a surprise attack, she had to move quickly. "Now!"- She heard Dream's deep voice echoing, and that's when she started.

Hurriedly, she placed a hand above the burning torch, she took the fire into her hands, throwing the burnt stick away. People were so confused as to what was happening, because this looked surreal.