Chapter 34

"Who's the head of this" - One growls, axe already ready on his shoulder.

"Fundy." - Ranboo slurrs out quietly, before teleporting away.

The tallest figure in the house fixes his mask, standing in the center of the house, looking down at his friends.

"Well well well. Finally we'll have some fun." - You could hear the sickening sinister smile in his voice. It was George's and Sapnap's turn to smirk, both taking out TNT, Flint and Steels. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's POV

"We need some sort of distraction." - Dream starts, looking over at his friends. Sapnap and George scratch their heads, thinking.

"What about.. uh.. I don't know. George could talk to Fundy while we place the TNT in his house." - Sapnap suggests, peeking at the shorter one, before looking back at Dream. 

"This could actually work." - The brit chimes in, nodding his head.

Dream nods.

"Does anyone know where Y/N is?" - He asks.

The two exchange looks, before shaking their heads. The blonde sighs.

"We leave in 15. Get ready." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV, Somewhere in the Dream SMP

The day's beautiful. Soft chirping of little birds really livens me up. What could I do?

I walk around in a field of flowers, before I decide to sit. I could make a flower crown I guess, it's been a while since I've made one anyways.

Picking up some of the vibrant flowers, I begin making the flower crown. There really isn't much to do here, since all the drama is done, for now at least, and Sapnap is out for the day so I can't really annoy anyone too.

I start humming a tune, tying up the stem of a poppy to another flower. 

Five minutes later I was done, as I now crowned myself and stood up.

Maybe I should visit Tubbo? Yeah, let's do that.

_____

Third Person's POV, The Dream Team Base

"Chop, chop, you slow poke! We've been waiting for like ten minutes!" - Sapnap roars, his raspy voice echoing through the house. Seconds later a groan was heard and George drags his feet towards the two.

"I was looking for potions." - He explains briefly, before opening the door and walking out. Dream and Sapnap follow their friend, making casual small talk on their way to L'Manburg.

"I want to eat." - George abruptly states, pouting his lips.

"You had plenty of time." - Sapnap tsks, annoyed, looking forwards.

"I didn't. You are being mean, Snapmap." - George takes a deep breath, putting on his goggles.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? "- Nick halts, eyes widening.

Dream sighs, slapping both of his friends on the back of their heads.

"Stop with your bickering, you're being annoying."

Sapnap turns to look at Clay.

"BUT HE  STARTED IT!" - He yells, a voice crack enlightening his voice, as Sapnap points a finger at George accusingly.