Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

Sapnap, George, Clay tried to take my mind off the things that happened. A week has already flew away. In this time me and Dream Team have gotten even closer than we were before. Currently I was on my bed, sprawled out, occupying the whole space my bed offers. The sheets were never this warm as it is now. 

Third Person's POV

11:25 A.M.

It was already three hours since Y/N last woken up, but she fell asleep soon enough. After five minutes the door to Y/N's room was swinged open. Of course, the heavy sleeper was still softly snoring, not aware of someone's presence in the room.

The boy sighed, looking frustrated that the girl was still sleeping. He took large strides towards the bed, aggressively taking her by the shoulders. 

Y/N's POV

As soon as someone started shaking me by my shoulders, I groaned. When I tell you, I had the best dream in a week I am not lying.

"Fuck off, I'm sleeping." - I hissed at the unknown male, whoever is still shaking me. After at least a few seconds the shaking got so harsh, you could literally mistake me for having a big seizure.

"Wakey wakey!"- A singy-song chuckled, as he now kicks the blanket away with his legs, still. shaking.the.hell.out of me. The voice itself wasn't very deep, it was rather 'funny'. It wasn't Dream, nor George. It was Nick.

"Get the hell away from me!" - I screamed again, ducking under my soft blanket. Finally, a sigh was heard when the footsteps finally receded. Peace.

A few minute later the blanket was literally detached from my body. This time, I open my eyes furiously glaring at whoever dared to do this thing to me. My gaze softened almost immediately, feeling a 'tiny bit' intimidated. 

There he was, towering over my bed, boring his green orbs at me. I roll my eyes at Sapnap, who just put his hands up in defense mouthing a 'sorry'.

"Wake up, come downstairs in 5" - He said one last time, before leaving my room with Nick. At this point I throw a little tantrum on my bed, kicking my legs in the air. 

Third Person's POV.

As soon as Y/N took a shower, she soon put on a baby blue flowy dress, that reached down to her ankles. The girl looks at herself in the mirror one last time, tucking some strands behind the ears.

After Y/N was satisfied with how she looked, she quietly strode downstairs. At the front door, there stood Sapnap, George and between them - Clay. George still hasn't noticed girl's arrival, looking at a small watch in his pocket. 

When a deep sigh was heard, finally everyone's attention was on Y/N.

"You took hella time to get ready." - Sapnap starts, now eyeing the girl. "Yeah good look with the choice of the outfit" - He adds.

"I am sure I'll be fine. Plus, I don't think any of you would bear to wait another ten minutes." - Y/N chimes in, now eyeing the boys' choice of outfits. The tallest stood in some black sweatpants and a black hoodie with a smiley face drawn on it. The boy with glasses was in dark gray joggers and a dark turtleneck, and Sapnap tied a black bandana on his forehead and his outfit was dark too.

"What exactly are you planning to do? Why y'all are in dark clothing. What are you not telling m-" the girl started with a confused glance at the trio. Just as she was about to finish the sentence, Nick cuts her off, placing an arm on her shoulder, already moving.