Chapter 29

Third Person's POV.

Tubbo leads Y/N to his house, shutting the door afterwards. The girl quietly sits on a sofa, as Toby cheerfully begins again.

"I have so much to tell you!" 

"I came here for you, so please, enlighten me!" - Y/N laughs, encouraging her brother to talk. The boy excitedly plumps down on the sofa.

"Well first of all, Ranboo is here!" - Toby starts, making grand gestures with his hands. 

"Who?" - The girl raises an eyebrow, trying to remember someone named Ranboo.

"Oh you know! My friend Ranboo!" - Her brother mentions his name once again, but soon rolls his eyes and drops another hint - "God, he's part enderman, Y/N."

"Ooooooh! That's nice I suppose! Finally you'll have someone to keep you company." - Y/N chuckles and lightly pats Tubbo's shoulder, as he sadly smiles.

"I miss Tommy, y'know? I came there yesterday and I uhm.. I saw a tower. Well, not the regular cobblestone tower, but.. just a tower near the shore. Did he kill himself, Y/N?" - Toby's eyes get glossy, as his bottom lip start trembling.

His sister on the other hand, gave him a tight hug, calming the boy.

"He's fine, Tubbo. Tommy's smart, you know? He wouldn't leave us alone." - After a few seconds Y/N tries to change the subject.

"How about you tell me what has happened here, in L'Manburg? I would love to listen."

Toby sniffles slightly, before nodding and giving a quick 'okay'.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dream's POV, At The House.

I tiredly take off my boots and toss them somewhere in the corner.

"Heyy, you're back!" - Sapnap shouts from the living room, shoveling pudding into his mouth. I make a grimace before going to the kitchen. I pour myself a nice cup of cold water.

"Where's Y/N?" - I yell from the kitchen, sipping the drink.

"At L'Manburg" - Sapnap yells back, making me spit out the water.

I rush to the living room stopping before my friend.

"Where..?!"- I raise my voice a bit, as my buddy starts moving uncomfortably.

Third Person's POV.

"She said she's out to meet her brother, calm yourself dude." - Sapnap's raspy voice echoes through the house, as he scoops out remaining pudding.

"Nick, she's at L'Manburg. She's part of Dream Team. Doesn't ring a bell?" - Dream's voice breaks the silence.

"Come on. I'm almost 98% sure she took a weapon with her." - The guy, tries to calm his worried friend.

Dream huffs out before striding towards their bedroom. Creaking open the old door, he shuffles around the room, spotting Y/N's bow and axe in the corner.

"For fuck's sake.." - Clay runs out of the room, back where his friend was seated.

"Her bow and axe are still in the room. She went there without any weapons, for God's sake." - The masked man announces, pushing his palms into his hair, grasping at the messy locks.

"She'll be fine, Dream, she's not a baby." - Sapnap calms his friend down, before going back to his room. 

Clay on the other hand still stood in the same position, in the same spot as he started making up a dozen different scenarios of what could or has happened to his lover.

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's POV, L'Manburg.

"Thank you so much for coming, Y/N!" - A kind voice thanks, ruffling the girl's hair.

"The pleasure is all mine, Tubbo! I should probably go, if Dream is home already, he'll be worried." - Y/N calls out, smiling at her brother.

"I can come by again!" - The girl adds.

Toby nods once, accompanying his sister to the gates. Not surprising, but yet again, a crowd was at the gates. Everyone turned to look at the siblings and got their weapons ready.

"Guys! What the hell have you been planning? As your president I demand you to lower your weapo-" - Tubbo angrily starts and gets interrupted by someone.

"You can't be our president, if you can't decide between the country and the enemy." 

"You do remember that she's the reason for our independence right? Yes, she's in the sidelines with our enemy, but she was once a fellow L'Manburgian and your friend. If you do not lower your weapons, I'm honestly disappointed in all of you." - Tubbo shakes his head, putting his arms over his chest. 

Someone comes forward, getting the attention of everyone. The guy wasn't carrying a weapon, but his eyes were burning with hatred. 

"She did nothing! She only sided with the enemy, didn't you Y/N, huh? Didn't you?!" - He yells shoving the girl by her shoulder's repeatedly. 

Y/N falls to the ground, slightly injuring her head.

"What the heck Fundy? Get back!" - Tubbo yells at the guy, pushing him back.

The girl groans once, before standing up. Once white ribbon was now dark crimson, as she angrily looks over to Fundy.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" - Y/N shouts at him, fire from the torches and lanterns slowly start spiraling up.

Tubbo pats his sister's head once, before whispering

"You should go Y/N. It's not safe here for you.." 

Y/N pushes back the tears that were threatening to escape. She wasn't safe here anymore. Well, it is her fault, but she grew up here. Y/N was once L'Manburg's pride and joy, but now she was a hated traitor.

The people in front of the gates don't go away, instead they stand their ground.

"Move.. guys, please." - The girl soothingly asks, looking everyone in the eyes.

Just when someone was about to stab Y/N in the shoulder, sudden movement was heard from the other side of the gates, and the person was tackled on the ground.

"Get the fuck away from her." - A deep raspy voice snarls.

Now the people were awkwardly moving away, slowly making their way to the other side. It's crazy what effect someone has on others.

A tall figure leans in to whisper someone in the attacker's ear, and as soon as he did, the guy's eyes widen as he starts nodding vigorously.

The man stands up before glaring at everyone. He forcefully, yet gently takes Y/N's hand into his, and once again stares at the group.

"If you dare doing something to her, you're DEAD!" - The Masked man hisses once again, before turning back and walking away.

[1055 Words]

Yes, yes I'm alive. And YES I do like leaving you guys on cliffhangers! HAHA, I'm so evil >:). Anyways, I'm thinking to create another story, but I need your guys' opinions on what should I do. 

I'll try to answer your comments if they're directed to me. (I'm sorry for the person who asked how was I doing twice, and I didn't answer you, I'm doing good, thank you, love <3!)

See you guys on the next chapter!