Chapter 20

Third Person's POV

"This time I'll have to disagree. NO!" - A moody voice roared out, bouncing off the walls in a deep ravine. In this big underground system there stood Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo, Y/N and Dream.

The brunette fixes his beanie, hiding more of the hair. He, again looks over to the girl he just yelled at and stared at her apologetically. 

"I.. I am sorry Y/N.. It's just that this all war have drained me completely, I'm sorry I've been a dick to you." - Wilbur let's his head hang low, looking at his shoes. 

The girl just sighs, locking her eyes with the male who just picked at his round glasses. 

"It's okay.. But please, we can help you take him down, you just have to accept our help." - She looks over at Tommy, Will and Tubbo, giving a slight smile to each of them. 

They were now considering what they'll do against Schlatt. One day Dream was patrolling the land, he couldn't help but notice, that the black haired man started tearing down the walls. Not only that, Schlatt actually treats everyone like they are beggars asking for food. Of course, Clay couldn't care less because it's Manburg, not the Dream SMP we're talking about, but Y/N cared. And if she cared, than he will too.

"I think we could write to Techno." - Tommy broke the silence, looking at both the girl and the tall male. 

The idea was actually good, considering it just came out of Tommy's mouth, but it is really dangerous. You see, Technoblade was an anarchist, and getting a person who hates the government, literally in the middle of it is not a good idea. 

"I... I mean yeah, it's a good idea. But Tommy, he's an anarchist and if you want to continue to rule L'Manburg, I think he'll be against it. " - The girl turned to look to the tall lanky blonde, who's eyes just met hers. Tommy of course started explaining why it should be a good idea, and all the group started discussing.

"I don't like him. He's an American, y'all." - Wilbur crosses his hands over his chest, looking at the group. 

"Will, we don't have time for this. We need to write to Technoblade, and it is a must." - Tubbo exclaimed, crossing his arms too. 

"I mean it's a good idea. You don't have any chance of throwing down the government without the anarchist pig anyways." - Dream jokes, putting an arm around Y/N's shoulder. Everyone snickers quietly, still thinking.

Just then Wilbur nods, Tubbo running out to find some paper and ink already. After a few minutes, the boy runs in, placing a yellow-ish paper and a quill with a small container of ink. Everyone surrounds brunette, who is now cautiously writing a letter to the Blood God himself. Considering he lived quite far, the raven would be in Techno's house at least after a few days.

Sighing, Wilbur fixes his glasses, sealing the letter with wax, going outside to find a raven. After the letter was sent, there was nothing more they could do then discuss some more. 

As the couple was about to leave, the tall brunette tapped Dream on his shoulder, stealing him away for a moment.

Dream's POV.

As soon as I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Wilbur standing in front of me. I excuse myself, turning into a corner, the guy following me closely. 

I mutter a quick "What?" as he looks at me. 

"Dream, I know you are not on this side. Even if you were, you are just neutral, so if we die you won't even care. But listen. I don't care about L'Manburg anymore I just want them to suffer as much as me and Tommy did when we were exiled.." - Wilbur starts, never breaking the eye contact. 

I shuffle around uncomfortably, now breaking the eye contact.

"And what do you have in mind?" - I ask, shoving my hands into warm pockets in my hoodie. At this point the male laughs, but believe me it wasn't one of those warm-hearted laughs, it was more insane sounding than you think it would be. The dullness of his brown orbs would widen slightly, making him look more maniac-ish than he already was.

"I want to blow them all up, Dream. May they scream in agony when they lose their last lives, as their bodies slowly crumple away into nothing. You know exactly what I want, and considering you don't care for them, you might actually do it for me." - He finished, his hands twitching ever so slightly.

I was thinking. I couldn't bring myself to hurt those, who Y/N feels empathy for. She wouldn't want me to give supplies to this maniac, who literally wants to blow whole L'Manburg to the ground. So I made my decision.

"No.. You're not in your right mind, Wilbur, you don't know what's right. I promise, if you want, Y/N and I will fight alongside you and we'll bring back L'Manburg. But just to be clear. I'm not doing this for you. I would rather watch you scream in agony. I'm doing this for her."

"Ohhhh right... The casual lover boy, aren't you Dream? I don't see what you see in that slut anyways. If you don't supply me with the explosives, I'll get rid of all people she loves the most. And oh please, I'll gladly blame this on you, lover boy." - Wilbur grins, as I ball my fists. This motherfucker was blackmailing me.

This time it was my time to chuckle.

"Ohhhh Wilbur. First of, you couldn't lay a hand on them aren't you the weakest here? At least Tommy and Tubbo know how to hold a weapon while you - God! I don't even think you can carry something else rather than a book! Anyways, Wilbur. Listen to my condition. I will give you the TNT, but as soon as you get back the country, you're making anyone of the three the president of L'Manburg." - I said, grimacing behind a mask. I was still not over him calling Y/N a slut, and boy oh boy was it taking all my strength to not push a sword through his guts. 

That's when Will's eyes twitch a bit, a dark laugh echoing lightly. He offers his hand for a handshake, which I hesitantly accept. 

"Deal."

[1115 Words]

GREETINGS! I'm hoping you're enjoying the story, as that would make my whole day :> . Anyways! Thank you all for the attention this book has gotten, I couldn't believe that many of you would actually read this garbage- 

Be healthy, be happy and 'till the next chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________