Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

The Dream Team was now sprawled all over the spacious living room. Clay made every single one of them train as he had prepared something 'special'. Sapnap was currently lying on a bear rug, George, slumped on the couch. Y/N was currently leaning against a table, but suddenly stood up.

"Where are you going?" - Dream turned his head to the girl, questioning. 

"I need a bath, I'll come down later, yeah?" - She answered, already manoeuvring to her room's direction.

Lazily taking out a plain gray shirt, and simple worn out sweatpants. Y/N folds them on her bed gently, before going out in the long hallway, to the bathroom that was at the end of the house. 

Opening the rusty oak door, the girl already starts stripping down the sweaty clothes, placing them in a small basket. Letting the water run down quickly, she hops in, making the water beneath her roil. 

After about twenty or thirty minutes, the girl was finally done. As she jumps out of the bath, she's already in search for the towels. Opening a cabinet, she was surprised that there were none. None. 

"Oh for God's sake no towels! And I forgot to bring my clothes here too..." - She fums to herself, panicking. There was no way that Y/N would run down the hallway completely naked. There was only one way to do this.

"CLAAAAYYYY! Can you please bring me a towel!" - The girl roared as she opened the door slightly. 

"I am busy!" - A shout was heard from the other side of the house, he was probably in the kitchen.

"I don't care how busy you are! I need a towel this instant! NOW!" - Y/N yells, this time with more demanding tone. 

After a few seconds, you could make out faint footsteps. I wouldn't say that the person was hurrying up, like at all. The footsteps were light and very slow. 

Y/N sighs out, finally hearing someone move up to the door. The door almost swings open, when she threw her whole body against it in panic.

"Didn't you need a towel?" - A confused tone leaves Dream's mouth, who is now looking at the slammed door.

"I don't think you understand the situation. I am..umm... without clothes....?" - The girl embarrassingly admits, her body still slammed against the door.

On the other side of the door, there stood a boy, who was now as red as tomato. Profusely coughing, he grabbed onto the door handle, this time gently opening it slightly. A hand with a towel appeared right next to Y/N's side, as she quickly took it, thanking loud enough for him to hear. 

Wrapping herself in a towel, she walks out to be met with a hard chest. Y/N groans, looking up to meet the same green eyes that always bore into her soul. The girl clutches her towel, making sure there won't be any 'surprise'. 

"I- uh... Sorry." - Y/N mumbles, already dashing to her room.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

After the awkward incident that has happened before I didn't come out from my room. I was far too embarrassed at this point. 

I look over to the clock, checking the time. It was currently 7:50 P.M. 

Suddenly, a yell was heard. It wasn't a war cry or the sound that'd escape someone's mouth when they're hurt, it was rather a shout that was indicating that it was time for dinner.