Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

"Uhhh hey Technoblade!" - The blonde exclaims uncomfortably, as he sweeps the light locks away.

The pink haired male crashes his eyebrows in confusion. Technoblade eyes the kid one more time, before shooing him out of the house. Once Tommy was out, the man relaxed, taking his cape off, pushing it in a drawer. 

The sound of silence didn't last long, as someone barged in again.

"Don't let in the zombies!" - Techno shouts annoyed, as the teen just aimlessly slumps into the cabin again.

Irritated man just sighs, before slashing the zombies in half, tossing their bodies out of the house. 

"What do you want, Tommy." - He starts, tossing the axe on a sofa, before jumping on it as well. The pink haired male begins sharpening the tool, waiting for the blonde to start.

"Well you see.... how do I start this.." - The intruder thinks for a bit before continuing. - " Technoblade, my friend. You seem kind of lonely living here, so I came here to be your roommate!"

A loud clang echoes through the whole house. Techno slowly turns to the teen, not minding the axe that is now on the floor.

"What." - He asks in a monotone voice, sounding confused. 

"I'm just doing you favor." - Tommy's voice echoes, as he slouches deeper into the couch, resting his long limbs on a spruce table.

"You ran away, didn't you?" - Techno tilts his head, staring ahead of him, unbothered. The blonde's confidence was crushed, but he masks it with a humble smile.

"I did, and I came here. Feel honored." - The teen exclaims loudly, before closing his eyes. 

"Are you going to sleep here, Tommy? Now?" - Pink haired male asks, raising one eyebrow.

"Yes. Now go away I am tired." - Blonde drawls, snuggling into the couch.

Technoblade, feeling defeated, leaves Tommy be and goes to his bedroom. Dragging his feet across the floor, the male stops in his bathroom. Changing out of the worn clothes, he puts on a white shirt and loose pajama pants. Putting the messy locks in a bun, the guy takes off his mask and leaves his crown on a small platform, before falling into a warm embrace of thick blankets.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV, 9 A.M.

My consciousness slips back in when I toss out of the bed. My eyes fling open as a string of groans and curses fill the room. 

A sudden movement was heard somewhere near the bedroom's door and the rusty door creaked open.

"Why are you on the floor, Y/N?" - Sapnap's eyebrows crash in confusion, as he starts laughing.

"Isn't it obvious." - I snarl back, standing up and stretching. - "Where's Dream?" - I ask, once I see that me and Sapnap are the only ones in the room. 

"Oh.. he's out.. for a bit." - Sapnap says hesitantly, as if cautiously thinking of what to say. I don't think much of it, before shooing the guy out of the room.

After clearing my thoughts for a few minutes, I go and take a quick cold shower. I reckon it'd be fun to visit L'Manburg, or well, more specifically Tubbo. 

After drying my hair, I put on a long light blue dress, a golden necklace and a little bracelet. Brushing out the fuzzy locks, I get in a white ribbon at the back of my head, and go downstairs.

After snatching a red apple from the kitchen, I put on my shoes.

"Going out to meet my brother!"  I shout out and close the door afterwards. 

As I'm biting into the apple, I can't help but think. Once, I put L'manburgians' lives in danger by circling them in fire. What will they think, if out of nowhere I show up at the gates? 

10 Minutes Later.

I gulp away my nervousness as I hesitantly bring my fist to the gates. Knocking twice, I patiently wait for the gates to open. And they did. 

Slowly but surely, the giant gates open and L'Manburg comes in view. It looks so different...

"What the hell are you doing here?!" - A voice yells out, as an accusing finger points at me.

"I'm here to meet my brother, calm yourself, Fundy." - I quietly answer.

Quite a crowd starts to form from all the noise. I recognize a few people from the crowd like Quackity, Nihachu but I couldn't pin point any other people. 

A few gasps escaped people's mouths and I could notice some of them were slowly pulling out their swords.

"Guys..? I came in peace, why are you taking out your weapons?" - I look around in panic, alerted, because I didn't bring any weapons with me today. For God's sake I didn't even bring a flint and steel, I can't trap them in fire like I did last time...

"Y/N.. If your enemy barged into your territory without any weapons, wouldn't you take advantage of that? " - A voice calls out from somewhere, even more people took out their weapons.

"I didn't came here for you, I came here for my brother." - I start out as confidently as I can, - " Do you really want to burn to the ground this time? I already said I came in peace, I don't want to hurt any of you."

"Lies! You are now a part of the Dream Team, you think we're supposed to believe you?" - Fundy yells out, making a few hand gestures, before pointing at me again.

"As I said, I came here for my brother." - I end the discussion, looking over to everyone. A few of them were wearing armor, even Quackity got in his yeezys, trying to look intimidating.

"Y/N! Hey! What are you doing her- lower your weapons, guys. Now." - A confused figure came from behind the crowd, before running up to me.

"Tubbo!" - I exclaim, running into him too, tackling us down in a hug. We both chuckle, before standing up.

Toby looks around, before sighing.

"Lower the weapons, guys. You're really about to fight my sister? My sister? Come on guys, carry on with the day." - The brunette makes a grimace, before bringing his arm around my shoulder, holding me close to him.

"Let's go Y/N, I have so much to tell you!"

[1025 Words]

Hope you're enjoying the story! I'm not as active as I used to be, because of school, but I try to post at least once or twice in a week. I still can't believe we're almost at 70K reads, like that's just crazy! Thank you for all the support, I am forever grateful! <3

(I'm thinking about writing a smut chapter soon, I'll put a warning in the chapter, but just beware too)

Love you! <3