| Nothing but a villain |

Start from the beginning

You let a soft chuckle out when you saw the hero Tubbo struggling to fight off the civilians that you had turned into puppets almost sad how he was willing to get hurt then hurt them "tsk.." you landed behind the people trying to attack tubbo with their hands or abilities "Tubbo. Why not just hit them? Kill them..?" Your voice was altered slightly by your mask you watched as he glanced up his glare directed at you even though you weren't even attacking him..they were not you "you're a monster! Making these people do this!" He yelled defending himself from another person "just a cruel person!" He yet again pushed them away trying ever so hard to be gentle "I've done nothing of the sorts they're attacking you on their own purely free will~" you knew he knew you were lying but who cared? Isn't this what a villain was all about? Being careless losing yourself to a fight? "LIAR!" He snapped at you pushing a civilian down roughly 'got you' you smiled you just had to anger him enough and he'd break not surprisingly it is Tubbo after all "who says I'm lying to you? Who says I'm telling the truth really?" You laughed as he grew more angry throwing punches at the puppets "stop! Why are you Doing this?!" You rolled your eyes 'such a cliche question' "because I want to! Nothing more nothing less tubbo" you smirked when he started using his ability slowly getting closer to you "Maybe you're hurt! But we can help!! You don't have to be a villain!" He pushed more and more before he was fighting not thinking about what he was doing to those people killing some while he fought to get closer "I don't! I have no goddamn sad story!" You laughed this laugh was sickening to hear "I'M JUST LIVING UP TO A TITLE!" You yelled out as if you had one a race or something of the sort "YOU ARE A MONSTER!" He screamed finally reaching you anger, covered his features and was shining through his body language as well, you smiled before speaking calmly "am I? Or are you? I mean..you did just kill many of those "civilians"..didn't you?" You laughed as he realized what he had done turning around slowly he broke down crying you only rolled your eyes "get over it! You're a hero for god's sake!" You walked back away from the mess he made snapping your fingers and the remaining puppets came running to you as you walked further into the broken base looking for that damn bastard who did this.

"Oh dream~" you spoke calmly, your voice echoing through the hallways. You remembered that phrase bothering him dearly when it wasn't spoken by George "Y/n..?" You stopped that voice..that voice wasn't who you wanted to see how did he know- "Wilbur." You snapped back "Y/n..what are you doing?.." you turned to him and saw his expression was full of hurt and...betrayal "I-.." you frowned "this is a trap..isn't it?" He shook his head slowly "dream..theorized that it might have been you..but I didn't believe him yet- here you are" you started to tear up slowly moving towards him he opened his arms "Wilbur- I..I couldn't take it anymore I-" you began to cry as you walked forward wanting to hug him dearly wanting to embrace him be told it was okay..that this could be handled but...you then noticed the wire by his feet and the hook..along with the whee- you stopped glaring at him "this is a trap..." you stepped back your anger coming back "wait- Y/n no it was just-" he didn't step forward instead reached for you with one hand only proving your point "I can't believe I- I almost fell for your pathetic lies..." you turned away snapping your fingers the puppets rushing him he of course used his ability and phased through them yet he couldn't follow you as they continued to try and swarm him "y/n! Come back please! I'm sorry!!" He yelled but you ignored him 'stupid heroes' you scolded yourself while looking for the one who did this you couldn't get over that you had almost given in "don't be shy! Come on out!" You yelled making your way towards the Medical room you had always hated that place dearly.

"Y/n." You smiled whipping around "dream!" You opened your arms as if asking for a hug "I've missed you! Where have you been? Hiding here..? Like a coward" you smirked when you noticed his shift in body language "Y/n..don't- come on we can talk this out you just need help" your arms dropped to your sides as you glared at the "hero" "I'm so dearly sorry Dream but there's no talking this-" you waved your arms around to the mess you had made "-out." He stepped closer, a sword appearing in his hands. His power was always so annoying "tsk..already fighting huh? Also did you really think I was so willingly going to hand myself over to Wilbur?" You lied through your teeth you really were so close to tumbling into that hero's arms it hurt you to know that he made you that weak..you might have to kill him- "I wouldn't do that if I were you.." You looked to the left your glare becoming harsher as you stared at the younger hero "ranboo..." you hissed backing away from the two now you knew not to think before committing it was a dangerous game but you couldn't risk being predictable "so..you have mind boy here playin games now hm?" You snapped your fingers "what do you mean-" you raised your hand rolling your eyes ''don't play stupid dream. We both know you're smart enough not to and besides isn't that what you're good at? Being controlling? I mean you did trap me here out of fear didn't you?" Dream stopped seemingly confused "so did you control this one to dream? Make this one fear their powers as well?" You chuckled at the confused look on Ranboos' face. "Tsk..no matter I'll be able to stop this with you and if anyone tries this again they'll meet the same fate" Dream went to speak but was interrupted by a screech and being tackled he pushed the thing off of him roughly and stared at the person that was acting like a wild animal trying to claw its way back to standing "oh dear looks like the fights begun."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

You coughed violently holding the dead hero in your hands you didn't know how to feel..you wanted to kill him? But- now that you had it felt so empty an empty victory he had died saving you from your own mistake you glared at dream "why?" You started to shake more angry than..sad? "Why?! WHY NOT KILL ME?! WHY NOT TREAT ME LIKE ANY OTHER VILLAIN?!" You dropped the hero onto the ground hyperventilating "this isn't supposed to go like this!!" You grabbed your hair pulling "I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY WHEN YOU DIED!!" You screamed at the dead hero sobbing "I..I only feel sad.." you let go of your hair dropping to your knees you had done so much preparation for this all the planning and he- he had to be the hero at that moment..if you had died you would have been fine with that even but no..you you killed him in a way that you hated it was a rescue he wasn't hero he wasn't supposed to die a hero!! He was going to die a coward. But he didn't he wouldn't.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

( The enndddddddd dun dun duNnn
Sorry that's stupid anyways! Thank you all so much for the reads ;0; 2k??! I take a break for a bit to write and come back to 2k!! Thank you so so so so sooo much! I really want to write a special but I've got no clue on what to do- I'll try and figure something out? Maybe try sumthin new idk! But thank you again all for the support on the book! I've never seen one of my stories grow so fast and actually see people read beyond the first page it makes me so happpyyy! <3 I can't thank you enough! )

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •