XVII

[Xelqua]

     I was finally allowed to leave the medical center, but apparently Haylie didn't trust me enough so she had sent Oskari and Blake to babysit me, which was kinda annoying, but in the other hand I didn't really mind spending time with my brothers.

"Why is The End unstable?" Oskari question looking up from his communicator.

"The Watchers? Maybe they're up to something again," I guessed.

"That's my best guess too," Blake nodded.

"I'll ask what ᒲᔑ𝙹's gonna do 'bout that," Oskari decided and started typing.

"I'd ask from ᓭ⍑ᒷリ, she's in charge of Watcher related problems," I mentioned. I knew this since I was going to take her place if she died.

"Right! I'll ask from her instead," Oskari nodded and started typing another message.

"Why is it so hard to keep all the dimensions stable?" Blake groaned.

"Because we are idiots and our plans suck," I smirked. That was the truth.

"Yeah, that's right," Oskari sighed.

"True, luckily the players don't seem to notice that," Blake grinned.

"Apparently they've decided to send a small group to go check what's going on," Oskari raised his glare from his communicator.

"Who's in that group?" Blake inquired.

"╎∷∴╎リ, ᒷ↸╎ℸ ̣ ᔑ, ∴╎リᓭꖎ𝙹∴, ⊣𝙹↸╎⍊ᔑ," Oskari read out from the list he had gotten.

"Three admins and one Watcher?" I raised my eyebrows. "They're literally going to the Watchers' territory and the Watcher of the group isn't even from the End!"

"ᓭ⍑ᒷリ said that they chose one from the End, the Overworld, the Original Nether and the Far Lands," Oskari explained reading his communicator. "Oh wait-, they chose them by a random wheel spinner..." He sighed.

"We are such an amazing leaders!" Blake sighed dramatically.

"Did she say anything else?" I asked completely ignoring the brunette admin.

"Nope," Oskari answered.

"Alright, well I guess there isn't really anything else to say about that anyways," I shrugged.

"Did we have something to do?" Blake suddenly asked.

"Maybe like 10 reports," Oskari realized.

We all just stared at each other for a silent moment before starting to totally panic and run around like headless chickens.

The chaos had begun... Again...

[Irwin]

     I raised my glare from my communicator and looked at Winslow, who was standing in front of me.

"You're the only one of us who's been born in the End," I mentioned.

The white haired male turned his black eyes to me and nodded, "Apparently."

"I thought they would send only Watchers to the End, but seems like I was wrong," I shrugged.

"ᓭ⍑ᒷリ said that they literally threw a dice and choose just random people, which happened to be us," I heard Edita say and turned around to see the blonde, baby blue eyed female.

"∴ᒷꖎꖎ, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣'ᓭ ꖌ╎リ↸ᔑ ᒲᒷᓭᓭᒷ↸ ⚍!¡ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ リᒷ↸ᒷᒲ ᓭ𝙹⚍ꖎᓭ ᔑリ↸ ᓭ⚍ᓵ⍑ ᓭ𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣  ∷ᒷᔑꖎꖎ|| ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᔑリ|| ᓭ!¡ᔑ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᔑᓵℸ ̣ ⚍ᔑꖎꖎ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ ∴⍑𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ᓭᒷリ↸. ∴ᒷ'∷ᒷ ᔑꖎꖎ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷𝙹リ⊣ ᔑリ↸ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ᒷ ̇/ᔑᓵℸ ̣ ꖎ|| ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣  ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ↸𝙹," Godiva walked to us too joining our conversation.