X

[No one]

A brunette male was sitting next to a dirty blonde, who was still unconscious. The brunette didn't like the way the dirty blonde was moving and grinning in his dreams. He had been unconscious for over 24 hours and the brunette was starting to get worried. He wanted his brother to wake up.

The curtains were opened and a blonde nurse stepped into the resting space. She looked at the dirty blonde and then at the brunette.

"Any signs of waking up?" She asked from the brunette.

"Nothing really," The brunette answered quietly.

The nurse hummed and moved to next to the dirty blonde. She started examining him and soon turned to look at the brunette.

"I'd say he's in a dream prison," She said looking down at the dirty blonde.

"Dream prison?"

"A mind statement where you're basically stuck in some old memories and can't wake up. Usually caused by a huge blood loss and it might last from couple of hours to few days," The nurse explained.

The brunette grinned, "Is it bad?"

"Not physically, but mentally it is. The memories are usually bad," The nurse nodded with pity in her hidden eyes.

"What kind of memories? Can you tell or does it depend?" The brunette tilted his head moving his glare to the nurse.

"Not really sure, it depends. But usually it might be something like memories of close people dying or getting badly hurt."

"That doesn't sound good..."

"Yeah.. And the fact that it might last days is terrifying," The nurse nodded quietly. "Let's hope that ̇/ᒷꖎ wakes up soon.."

"Yeah.. He doesn't look like he's enjoying whatever he's seeing..," The brunette sighed sadly.

He moved his glare to the dirty blonde. The nurse looked at the brunette before turning her glare to the dirty blonde too. The both stayed in silence as they didn't have anything to say anymore.

"I'll have to go help others.. I'll be back later," The nurse broke the silence. "If something happens, call me, ||ᒷリ or
ℸ ̣ 𝙹!¡ᔑ⨅," She continued.

"Yeah," The brunette nodded quietly.

The nurse gave him a smile before walking away through the curtains. The brunette looked after her before turning back to the dirty blonde. He hated waiting, but now it was the only thing he could do.

[No one]

A pink haired male was standing in his kitchen when he heard the door open. He turned around and walked to see his visitor.

"𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉! 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒!" He chuckled as he saw a sandy blonde person in front of him.

"𝓘 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮," They smiled.

"𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉, 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑔𝑜 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒩𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈," The pinkette smirked.

The sandy blonde looked horrified, "𝓝𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼?"

"𝒴𝑒𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈, 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝒩𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓇 𝒩𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈," The pinkette answered.
"𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒩𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈, 𝒩𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈?" He asked.