[Grian]

     I was sitting inside Sahara waiting for Mumbo and Iskall to arrive. They had been in the HQ for a week after the NeDem souls had injured them. They had gotten back yesterday and we had held Sahara's grand opening right after they came back. Now we were holding a meeting.

I looked outside from the window. The weather was nice and warm. It was second week of June already. I couldn't believe that it had been already half a year since we had defeated Error.

I heard sound of rockets and turned around to see Iskall land next to me.

"Hey G!" Iskall greeted me smiling.

"Hey Iskall! How are you feeling!" I asked.

"I'm alright, that Lead Watcher was a really good nurse," Iskall answered smiling.

"Yeah, The Lead Watcher Haylie is the best nurse I know," I nodded smiling.

"I have to agree," The Swede nodded.

Then we heard more rockets and Mumbo landed behind us.

"Look at that! Mumbo Jumbo himself made it to the Sahara meeting!" I smirked jokingly.

"This is a rare moment!" Iskall nodded smirking.

Mumbo just sighed, but I could notice that he was trying to hold back a smile.

"Well, should we start this meeting now?" I asked tilting my head.

[Alden]

     I glared at the gaged witch. Next to me were standing Reed and Ned, also Edita was leaning against the wall in the corner. I could see the way she stared at the witch with disgust and anger in her eyes. Reed and Ned in the other hand were keeping pokerfaces.

"Why did you let the Nether demons' souls to Hermitcraft?" I asked calmly, but also coldly from the witch.

"Do I need a reason to do something?" She inquired.

"So you didn't have a reason to do it?" I tilted my head.

"Maybe, maybe not," She answered smirking.

"You're just digging your own grave deeper and deeper!" Edita spat.

I raised my hand to silence her. She gritted her teeth, but didn't say anything. I moved my glare back to the witch.

"We can either do this with the easy way or the hard way," I said coldly looking straight into her eyes.

"I've been through many kind of pains! I can easily handle any kind of punishments!" She giggled.

"What if we cut off her head?" Edita asked from me.

"Not that," I answered.

"Damn.." The blonde mumbled.

"This is actually pretty interesting!" Zanax smirked looking at us.

"No one cares about your opinion!" Edita groaned to the witch.

"Oh, you're wrong honey! There's at least one person in the world who cares about my opinion!" The witch answered slyly.

"Can't we just kill her? No one's going to miss her anyways!" Edita complained.

"We won't kill her, at least not yet," I answered calmly.

Edita crossed her arms and grinned, but didn't say anything more. I knew that she wouldn't stay silenced for long.

"So, did you sent NeDem souls to Hermitcraft for a reason or without a reason?" I repeated my question moving my glare to the witch.

"It's up to the one asking," Zanax smirked. "Some might think I had a reason, some might think I didn't have one!" She giggled.