FIFTY - ONE : keeping me alive

Sofia's POV

Sofia's POV

" Are you sure about this? "

I rolled my eyes as I sketched my back out " Yes Aiden, for the millionth time already. I'm sure. "

A bell rang as the ref made his way to the middle of the ring, before signaling for us to join him.

Kaylee and I made our way to the center, hard glares set on both our faces.

" Now we're going to have a fair fight, no illegal moves. The winner takes all. "

Kaylee smirked before nodding, I narrowed my eyes before nodding my head.

" Fighters shake, " He says, we shook hands " Fighters back to corners. "

We walked backward, never breaking eye contact.

" You got this baby, make sure to keep your hands up. "

The ref pointed to Kaylee " You ready? "

She nodded before the Ref turned to me " You ready? "

I raised my hands before nodding.

The bell rang " Fight. "

The ref quickly moved out of the way as we began circling each other.

Suddenly she charged and swung her left fist, then her right.

I ducked, dodging both her swings before coming up with an uppercut. Making her stumble back a few steps.

She wiped her mouth before bringing her hands back up, moving closer she began to bounce before swinging her body around and throwing her leg out.

I brought my hands up, catching her leg and sending her a smug smirk.

I whipped her around, making her lose balance. I then did a front flip while keeping hold of her leg, flipping us both over.

Kaylee made a move to sit up and pull her leg back but I quickly rolled over her leg and twisted her angle.

She swallowed her scream as I rolled further, pinning her quickly before she could move.

She fought against me for a while, but as the ref bent down to begin the count I already knew I won.

" 1!... 2!... 3!... "

The bell rang as I rolled off Kaylee, laying on my back for a moment before chuckling.

I did it!

Getting to my feet as the ref took my hand lifting it into the air " Winner! "