THIRTY : a drop in the ocean

Alessia's POV

Alessia's POV

" What's going on Hay? "

He brought a hand up to cherish my cheek while looking into my eyes " What are you planning Alessia? And don't lie to me... "

I averted my eyes " Aiden told you didn't he...? "

" No...," He said with a sign.

I met his green eyes, with my blues ones " You can't be mad... And you can't stop me from going through with this... "

" Tell me first, then we'll decide. "

I shook my head as I reached for his hand holding my face with both of mine before meeting his eyes once again. 

" You have to promise me... "

He signed as he averted his eyes again from my pleading look.

" Fine. Now tell me. "

I stayed quiet for a long moment before his eyes met mine again " I'm going to kill Dylan... "

He didn't say a word as we continued to stare at each other. The air growing thick with tension.

what is he thinking?

My nerves started to act up as we continued to stare at one other, my brain racking up reasons why he hasn't said a word yet.

he thinks I'm insane?

he doesn't want anything to do with me now...

I'm so fucking stupid... he'll never understand...

As my mind kept racing, it became harder to look Hayden in the eye so I averted my gaze, as I began to let go of his hands while taking a step back.

Instead of taking a step back and leaving as I planned, I was halted in my spot as Hayden gripped tighter on my hands and pulled me back.

My eyes met his again, his emerald green eyes watching me intently " Your not allowed to walk away from me yet. "

Before I could respond, he pulled me completely into it before crashing his lips to mine. I responded quickly to him, as his arms circled my waist while mine wrapped around his neck.

Our lips move in sync as Hayden moved us back until my back hit a wall. He slowly unwrapped his arms from my waist and placed his hands on my hips before trailing kisses down my jaw and neck.

" Don't ever hide something like this from me again Alessia.," Hayden said between kisses, making his breath fan over my exposed neck.

He pulled back, placing both arms beside my head to cage me in as he met my eyes " Do I make myself clear? "

" I didn't want you to get hurt... This is my mess Hayd-"

" Baby," He said, placing his hands on my cheeks " Whether this is your mess or not, I still want to be told if my girlfriend is trying to kill her abusive husband... Do you understand how much it would destroy me if you died trying to do this alone...? "

His voice wavered, as his green eyes started to water " I didn't think about that because I knew you'd be okay without me. Everyone is. I only bring pain and suffering wherever I go. "

Hayden shook his head before resting his forehead against mine " Baby, you don't bring any of that... That's not your doing. And everything Dylan has done is not your fault. "

I squeezed my eyes shut as tears threatened to fall.

" Baby... look at me...," Hayden says, still holding my face in his hands as he pulls back.

I shook my head as I kept my eyes screwed shut

" Alessia...," He said, wiping the tears that have escaped off my cheeks.

I slowly opened my eyes to see his green ones watching me with concern " I love you. "

My eyes widen a bit, as I stared back at Hayden.

he loves me?

" You don't have to say it back... I just needed to say it...," He says, letting his hands fall from my face.

I immediately grabbed a hold of the scurf of his shirt, pulling him down to me to crush our lips together.

" I love you too...," I whispered as we pulled apart.

We both grinned at each other, as Hayden lifted a hand to cherish my cheek " You have no idea how long I've waited to tell you that... "

He leaned forward to capture my lips in another kiss, but the sound of his phone ringing broke us apart.

Hayden signed heavily before digging his phone out and answering it " You better have a god reason for calling me Aiden. "

I chuckled softly as he glared into empty space as he listen to Aiden on the other end, but his glare started to slip as concern and worry filled in.

" Fuck.," he cursed running a hand through his hair before taking a step back from me.

" Is Jenna still there? "

At the mention of Jenna, I perked up immediately " What happened? "

Hayden shook his head after looking at me quickly " Okay, we'll meet you there. "

After hanging up, he just stared down at his phone for a moment.

" Hayden...? "

" He took her..."

My brows furrowed together " Who took who Hay? "

His green eyes met mine as he looked up " Dylan... he took Sofia... "

 "

Please be sure to Vote / Comment for each Chapter you loved!!!

Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know how you like this story so far!!

Much Love,

Autumn <3

Word count: 1000