TWENTY - SEVEN : can you hold me

Alessia's POV

Alessia's POV

" Come on Lex, you have to hit harder. ," Aiden hollered as I delivered another blow to the punching bag.

focus, Imagine Dylan's face as the bag...

Sweat dripped from my brow as I arched it " Maybe I should practice on someone, maybe then my hits would be harder. "

I quickly turned swinging my leg out and knocking the bag out of Aiden's hands, making him roll his eyes.

" Look, I agreed to help you train harder without Hay knowing. However, " He says, holding up a finger " I did not agree to be a punching bag. "

I roll my eyes as I huff, walking over to my water and gulping down the ice-cold liquid.

I looked back over to find Aiden already looking at me with worry written all over his features.

" Alessia... You should tell Hayden what you're planning... "

I scoffed " So he can stop me? Or try to take Dylan out himself? No!"

I shook my head as my hands started to shake " I can't let Hay get hurt because of me... This is my mess Aiden... "

He walked over to me slowly, before pulling me into a hug. My arms around his waist as he brushed his hand through my hair.

" Just promise me one thing...?," He asked.

I leaned back to look up at him, nodding my head " Sure... "

" Make sure to make him suffer... "

A small smirk creeps onto my lips " That's the plan. "

" What plan are you guys talking about?"

Both our heads whipped around to find Jenna and Sofia standing by the mat. Their faces filled with concern.

shit...

I signed before pulling away from Aiden " Nothing you guys need to worry about. "

" No Lex! Don't do this, don't push me out! ," Jenna yells, running a hand through her messy brown hair.

" I know I've been a mess lately, and we haven't talked much... I'm sorry- "

I threw my hands up as I bowed my head, shaking it to get her to stop " No Jenna, " I start, looking up to meet her eyes " I'm sorry. This all happened because of me. Mark is dead because of me. "

Jenna's eyes water as I said these words, knowing she still hasn't come to terms with the fact that her husband was gone. Looking down, she ran a hand over her belly.

" You know... I just found out I was pregnant before coming out here to see you... I hadn't told Mark yet... Now I can't even...," Her voice broke as she stared down at her belly, before meeting my eyes with a few tears escaping hers " I was scared Dylan would hurt me... and make me lose the baby... That's why I begged Aiden to let me come see you... I should have just stayed put... and Mark wouldn't be dead. "