FORTY - EIGHT : drop everything

Alessia's POV

Alessia's POV

" Did you miss me, baby? "

His smirk deepened with each word making my teeth grind.

" Rot in hell Dylan. "

He chuckled " Awe baby, you say the sweetest things. But tell me, aren't you the least bit curious about how I got out? "

I scoffed " Not really, you've always been a persuasive person. But please, enlighten me, Dylan. "

His smirk wavered slightly, his eyes becoming hard " You know I don't like smart remarks Alessia. "

Dylan clicked his tongue as he began to remove his jacket, the gun in his waistband on full display now as he tossed his jacket to the side.

" Of course, I have a connection in headquarters Lyss. Especially at the prison, the judge had me transferred to. "

I traced my teeth with my tongue, my body going rigged as I took in his words.

Especially at the prison, the judge had me transferred to.

" That'd be right baby, nobody even knows I'm missing. My buddies made sure to make it look as though I'm still in attendance. "

He chuckled darkly, as he turned to look down the alleyway. Pulling out a cigarette, he brought it to his lips before lighting it.

" So why come after me? Why not run and disappear? "

He side-eyed me for a moment before smiling lightly " Well simple, I'm not leaving without you. "

I closed my eyes for a moment, my breaths becoming harsh as I tried to prepare myself to attack first.

" Why can't you let me go?," I questioned as I leaned down slightly.

Running my hands down my inner thighs until I felt my knife I tucked it away secretly in my leggings. Slowly moving the fabric folded away, I pulled it out using my hand to console my weapon. Standing back up slowly I formed fists as I flipped the blade around swiftly, gripping the handle firmly.

He tilted his head as he looked me over "You're my wife baby, till death do us part. "

My blood ran cold as the words fell from his lips, my lips curling in disgust as I stared at the ground.

A frown set on his lips as his browns creased together before he relaxed " If you refuse, I'll start killing everyone you care about. "

My eyes snapped back to his as I narrowed my gaze.

" Starting with lover boy. "

My heart jumped at the thought of Hayden getting hurt because of this piece of shit.

but he can't hurt him if I kill him...

I bit back a grin as I bowed my head as I let my body sag in defeat " Fine... I'll do whatever you say. "