FORTY - NINE : lovely

Hayden's  POV

Hayden's  POV

I walked quickly towards the ring, spotting Aiden with Sofia on the other side. I quicken my pace until I could reach them.

" Aiden where is she? ," I asked as I placed a hand on his shoulder while pulling him around to face me.

" She hasn't come back yet. ," He said with a slight shrug.

My brows furrowed " What do you mean she hasn't come back yet? "

Aiden signed dramatically " Exactly what I said, she has not come back in yet. "

I signed in frustration as I let go of him while running my hands through my hair.

" Woah dude, calm down. ," Aiden says reaching to put a hand on my shoulder.

I pushed his hands away before putting my hands up and backing away.

" I'm sorry. I'm just stressed is all, I'm gonna go find Alessia. ," I say while pointing over my shoulder before turning around and making my way to the locker room.

BANG

The muffled sound of a gun firing could be heard as I made my way closer to the back door.

what the hell?

I open the back door Alessia walked out earlier, only to find her on the hard cold ground. Clenching her side for a second before bringing her hand up to reveal blood.

Anger coursed through me as I turned to look at the figure in the middle of the alley.

someone shot her

But as my eyes focused on them, my whole body went stiff.

Dylan

" You bitch., " He spat as he gripped the knife handle before pulling it out.

He looks down at it before grinning once more " Nice, I'm gonna keep this. "

He cleans the blade off on his jeans before sliding it into his jacket

Alessia slowly got to her feet, her back facing me.

" Alessia...," Her name dropped from my lips before I could stop it.

She whipped around to find me in the doorway, a look of horror taking over her face before she looked back to Dylan.

A sick smirk plastered on his face as he turned the nozzle of the gun to me.

" No!," Alessia cried as she jumped in front of me as the gun sounded.

I ran over to her as she fell to the ground, anger running through my veins as I reached her.

" You stupid bitch! ," Dylan shirked.

She rolled onto her back gasping for more air, her face twisting in pain.

" Alessia... baby, look at me. ," I said as I sat beside her and leaned in closer.

Her skin was cold as I cherished her cheek.

" Hay- H - Hayden...," She croaked out.

" Shhh... It's okay baby. ," I say, bringing her hand up to my lips. Giving it a sweet kiss as I close my watery eyes.

" Hay- Shit what happened?," Aiden's voice sounds from the door.

" Call 911 Aiden, now! ," I say looking back down to Alessia.

" Alessia? ," Sofia asks, her voice quiet and shaky.

" Get her out of here Aiden. "

Without another word, Aiden and Sofia are gone and I hear her cries as he carries her off.

" Awe look at the little hero.," Dylan says tautly before chuckling darkly.

My head shoots up, my eyes hardened as my jaw clenched.

Without a word, I remove the hand from Alessia's cheek and behind me.

" You know what's sad? ," I questioned, my hand gripping firmly onto the gun handle.

" Let me think.," Dylan begins before bringing a hand up to rub his chin "You and my wife's little relationship? "

" No., " I say darkly a small smile appearing before a hard glare took over my features.

" It's you. "

Without wasting more time, I whip out the handgun, the sound of it firing ringing in my ears as I shoot Dylan clean in the chest twice.

His hand slowly reached up and placed a hand over his bullet wound, looking down as a little blood spat out of his mouth.

" You son of...," He began, but stumbles and falls to his knees before his eyes go dull and he falls face-first down onto the hard stone alley floor.

" Hayden...," My name rolls off Alessia's tongue as I look down to see her head fall to the side.

Please be sure to Vote / Comment for each Chapter you loved!!!

Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know how you like this story so far!!

Much Love,

Autumn <3

Word count: 810