FORTY - ONE : castle

Alessia's POV

Alessia's POV

" We now call Alessia Walker to the stand. "

My heart began to race as I made my way to the front of the courtroom. I refused to look to the right, as I knew Dylan would be watching me. I could feel his eyes watching my every move as I took my place at the stand.

I released a slow breath as I looked out into the crowd of people here to hear this case, before turning to the judge.

" Mrs. Walker if you could place your left hand on the bible and raise your right hand. "

I did as told, raising my right hand as I placed my left onto the bible that lay before me.

" Now, do you swear that the evidence you are about to give this court is the truth the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you, God? "

" Yes. "

" You may be seated. ," She told me.

I sat, keeping my eyes adverted from Dylan.

" Now, Mrs. Walker," A younger man approached the stand," Tell us about your marriage to Mr. Walker. "

My eyes lifted slightly and met with a deathly stare.

•Flashback•

" Oh Alessia dear could you come to help Donna for a moment, I think she'll accept your help over mine. She believes everything I do is incorrect. ," He said with a huge sign.

I smiled over at him before standing " Of course Jeff, and you know she has a special way of doing everything when you have guests over. "

His features turned pained as he recalls all the other times his wife has been him through this.

" Oh, I know... I think I'm gonna have to start hiding myself away when things like this come up. "

I giggled as I made my way into the neighbor's house to find Donna.

" Donna? ," I called.

" In the kitchen. ," I heard her yell.

I walked into a messy kitchen, dishes all over the counters on one side and delicious treats on the other side.

I sniffed a laugh as Donna turned around with flour all over her face, clothes, and hair.

Her yellow sundress was covered in white power, her long brown hair was pulled up into a messy bun which was also covered in the power. Her usual rose cheeks were now covered in the powered heavily. Her hazel eyes that sparkled now had a panic in them.