"Hyunjin!" She cried into his shoulder. "Where were you? Why didn't you come back? Are you ok?" She bombarded him with questions as she pulled away and held his face, looking at him with an expression that could only be described as love, which made feel somewhat guilty. 

However, all the noise Hyunjin's mother was making at the door drew his father's attention.

"Who's here?" He asked, curious, but his expression hardened when he saw Hyunjin. They didn't exactly leave each other last time on a good note. 

"Why are you here?" He asked, looking as if he were trying to keep in his anger, for once. 

"Because of you." Hyunjin said, confusing both of his parents. "You told Jeongin that he had to break up with me and he did, so you don't have to worry about anything." His parents both looked at him like he had gone mad. It wasn't often that Hyunjin actually did as told. 

"Good." His father said, after getting over the initial shock. "You should've never gotten involved with those kind of people in the first place." He added, infuriating Hyunjin more. 

"What do you mean by that?" Hyunjin asked, regretting the fact that he came back. His father didn't respond and gave him a disapproving look. "What do you mean 'those kind of people'?" Hyunjin raised his voice. 

"Don't use that tone with me." His father said, sternly. "You know exactly what I mean. For all you know, he could have been with you for money!" 

"Come, let's not talk about this now." Hyunjin's mother whispered, trying to stop the argument that was bound to take place. She tried to push Hyunjin's father back inside the house. 

"What?" Hyunjin scoffed, unable to believe the words that were coming out of his fathers mouth. "You don't even know him! You never even bothered to try and get to know him! How could you say that?" 

"What have I done to deserve such a son?" Hyunjin's father muttered, not even acknowledging that he had barely treated Hyunjin like his son. "Why can't you be normal?" He pointed at Hyunjin.

"Normal?" Hyunjin laughed. "I'm perfectly normal! It's only you who hasn't realised yet!" Hyunjin's father glared at him, his eyes swearing. "I shouldn't have come back." Hyunjin muttered. 

Hyunjin turned away from his parents, ignoring his mother, who was running after him and trying to call him back. How could his father be so heartless? Hyunjin couldn't even talk to him for a minute before it all spun out of control. But what was he supposed to do now? At that moment, all he wanted to do was go to Jeongin and feel the warmth of his arm around him, but that wasn't an option because of his father. His father. If it wasn't for him, all of this wouldn't have happened. Should he try calling Chan? 

Hyunjin pulled out his phone, looking at his contacts list, trying to remember if he had even saved Chan's number. He was too busy looking through his phone that he didn't notice that he had walked out onto the road, until he heard his mother scream. 

"Hyunjin!" 

Jeongin's home felt as though something was missing when Hyunjin had gone. Although it was only for a few days, maybe a week, Jeongin had gotten used to seeing Hyunjin's face as soon as he had woken up. It had been less than two days since he had been stupid enough to distance himself from Hyunjin. He hadn't seen Hyunjin in school, and couldn't help but worry. Was Hyunjin not coming to school because of him? Was he sick? All Jeongin wanted to do was see Hyunjin's smile.