Ch. 55: Don't stop

Start from the beginning

As soon as I shut the bedroom door behind us, I attacked her lips and felt thrilled when she answered with the same passion as last night. Her fingers combing through my hair and down my neck, caused all the synapses in my nervous system to collapse like a chain reaction, and I pushed her up against the door and thrusted until I almost lifted her from the ground. First then did I remember to rein myself in and focus.

"Lay down, beautiful," I murmured and almost laughed at how deep and unrecognizable my voice was. It sounded like I had severe bronchitis.

"What?" Mia asked shyly. I wasn't even aware of the ridiculous smile on my face until I felt her eyes scan me for a reason behind it.

"I'm just so happy," I said honestly. But she rolled her eyes, which made me a bit confused.

"You're just horny."

"No! No, Mia. This is so much more than that."

She sat down on the bed and crawled backwards, while I helped her get comfortable. But she didn't reply.

"You know that, right?"

I climbed on top of her, but held myself up so our bodies barely touched. The only parts that connected were our lips and foreheads.

"Mia?"

Should I tell her? Would she believe me, or would she think it was an 'in the heat of the moment' kind of thing? Would she feel obliged to say it back? I didn't want that. I wanted her to say it only if she meant it. And if she didn't...? Well, I'd handle it somehow.

"Yes?"

I studied her for several seconds and knew my answer. Fuck it all.

"I know it's probably too soon. And with everything that's happened, and the fact that we haven't met that many times, at least not physically..."

My heart pounded so hard it was difficult to express my thoughts. Still, I was more sure than ever about how I felt.

"What I'm saying is that I think I... No, not think. I know I do. Mia? I..."

I don't know if Mia figured out what I was about to say, and stopped me, but she pulled me down with both her arms and legs until my entire weight was on her. And when my dick got squeezed between us, I groaned with want. I needed her. I needed her on so many levels, but if she wasn't ready to hear it yet, I would wait.

"Fuck me," I thought she said, but it must have been my fogged up mind playing tricks on me. My sweet and innocent Mia would never say anything like that, would she? Nah. So I kept kissing her and let my hands touch her in all the ways I knew she liked, while I tried to find new ways to make her feel good. But I got annoyed that our clothes were in the way.

I pulled at her t-shirt while I tried to gather the little patience that was left. It was becoming harder by the second. This was supposed to be romantic and sensual, yet my crazed sex drive wanted to rip every piece of textile to shreds and pound her into the next week. How I managed to keep it somewhat cool, I would never know. But the euphoric grin that had taken my mouth captured was impossible to get rid of. It was first when both of us were naked and the moment was there, that I managed to fold my face right.

"Just tell me to stop," I spoke, before I reached into the nightstand for a condom. But Mia shook her head.

"I don't want you to stop."

I studied her to make sure there was no sign of her not wanting this, but all I could see was excitement and a little bit of nervousness. Same as me, then. So after I was wrapped and ready, I leaned over her and found my place between her legs.