𝟏𝟓, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Почніть із самого початку

"you still make me nervous when you walk in the room. them butterflies they come alive when i'm next to you." zach hummed softly to her. "over and over the only truth. everything comes back to you."

he let go of her and got his mic back to sing to her once again. "and i know that it's wrong. that i can't move on. but there's something about you." he gave the mic to lillian since she was almost right behind diana.

he grabbed her hand again so they can dance. "if the whole world was watching i'd still dance with you." he twirled her creating her to tittered lightly.

"drive highways and byways to be there with you. over and over the only truth. everything comes back to you." daniel and jonah vocalized together.

lillian gave zach the mic back as the guys got up from the instruments and they got the girl they went to the dance with, their dates.

"you still make me nervous when you walk in the room. them butterflies they come alive when i'm next to you." they danced with their girl as they sang.

"over and over the only truth. everything comes back to you." the four boys jonah, corbyn, daniel and jack stopped singing.

"everything comes back to you." zach completed the song.

the crowd applauded the boys. diana moved back from zach and smiled as they said their thank-yous and for them to enjoy the rest of their night.

zach glanced over at diana but she was too occupied in her mind and the girls chatted amongst each other.

for the rest of the night, diana barely talked to zach. she didn't know what to say about the songs he wrote. after knowing each other for years it felt like she was just meeting zach. that's how different it felt for her. like she didn't know him at all.

zach, on the other hand, tried to talk to her but she just changed the subject and went with the girls or she completely ignored him.

diana wanted to talk to him about the songs. they were so heart-touching. the fact he tried and might succeed at the fact that he could win her back.

she saw the way he sang. he meant it, every word. even if the words didn't come out of his mouth she saw he meant it.

by the time she went home, she regretted not talking to zach. she didn't want him to feel like he did so much for nothing. but he did and it was almost too late to change that.

diana sighed and rolled to her side. it's been three hours since she got home and she couldn't sleep. it was currently two; twelve am. even after a long day she couldn't get herself to sleep. she felt bad for leaving zach hanging.

she sat up and walked over to her desk. during the summertime, she redecorated her room. it was the summer after the breakup. she tried to convince herself to throw out the pictures she had.

the pictures. the ones zach and her took, she put them all over her room. she also had some of her with her friends but they still were hung up.

she opened her desk and took out the pictures that were in a small box. trinity told her she should've burned the pictures because of how much zach hurt her. he didn't mean to but she didn't know that then.

zach was out with his friends one day. it was the fourth time he stood diana up for a date he set. he felt bad for not going but his friends needed him to be there with them at the party.

diana stayed at the restaurant for three hours waiting for him. once the restaurant closed so they had to kick her out eventually. she waited for another forty minutes waiting for her boyfriend outside the restaurant in the rain but it was obvious he wouldn't show. she just didn't want to believe that he stood his girlfriend up once again.

once diana got tired of waiting for him she left for the beach in the rain. she stayed there and cried to herself. there was no way she was gonna tell her friends that he stood her up once again.

trinity would've arrived at his house with a bat. she did tell estrella and lillian. lillian wasn't much help since she never encountered a breakup before. she didn't know what to do.

estrella on the other hand also didn't know what to do but she did everything she could do to make her friend be ok. she cooked her breakfast every other day, or whenever she had a chance. she helped her tidy up her room. she bought her new clothes. she helped her get herself back to not giving a shit about stupid men.

it wasn't like diana regretted zach, she only regretted not being able to do anything when they were falling apart. she didn't want to experience her first break up yet. but when she did it wasn't like much changed.

reese stopped texting diana, questioning when and if she was gonna come over that day. ryan stopped asking if she could help with his math homework or help him study for any upcoming quiz he had. myta and josh stopped asking if she could babysit the two younger siblings so they could go on a date.

though it made diana sad when all the herrons stopped texting her or calling her, she was happy she didn't have to wait many hours for a boy. even when she missed waiting for him to come around and realize his girl was slowly slipping apart because of him.

stars discussions —