𝟏𝟒, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

Start from the beginning

"well anyways lets get going before they make us take pictures." trinity sighed, walking near the door.

"do you really not want to go with me?" corbyn asked, standing up from the couch.

"i rather walk in on jack and lillian having sex." she gave corbyn a fake smile before turning around and opening the door.

corbyn put his hands up in defence, "alright alright you don't have to be rude about it."

"wait was that a compliment or an insult?" jack asked as the group started to walk out the cielos house.

"yes," trinity answered then rolled her eyes as corbyn held the door open for her.

"sorry for trying to be a gentlemen," corbyn got into the car.

"is this really happening?" diana questioned herself.

"what do you mean?" zach asked her.

"i mean corbyn and trinity are in the same place at the same time. you and i are talking. estrella has a date- no offence." diana quickly said.

"none taking!" estrella nodded from the front.

"jack and lillian are with each other and not having sex and jonah and grace are not being the couple we all wish we were." diana finished explaining.

"why does me and you talking surprise you?" zach then asked.

"because after we broke up... i was really done with your bullshit." diana said.

"ooo," jack hissed.

lillian slapped jacks chest, "shut up."

"oh." zach mumbled as they finally arrived to the school.

"well uh, here we are." jonah spoke.

the group got out, zach being quiet. they made their way to where the dance was held.

"d, why'd you say that," estrella asked once they got away from the guys.

"what do you mean?" diana tilted her head to the head, not understanding what she was asking.

"you said you were done with zach. he looked heartbroken." lillian explained.

"what was i supposed to do? lie? zach hurt me. i- what do you want me to do?" she pursed her lips as the girls stayed quiet. "exactly." she scoffed and walked away.

"zach you still gonna do it?" jack asked the boy who held a down face.

"i don't think so..." zach shook his head. "there's no point anyways. she'd never she me that way again."

the four boys sighed. "nope you're doing this. we worked so hard for this. six hours every other day. we're doing this." corbyn then walked away after his small little speech.

"no, no, no- what is corbyn no." zach repeated.

"hi," corbyn spoke softly to the mic. "i- i'm corbyn besson. my friends and i would like to perform a few songs we made." he made eye contact with the guys.

zach shook his head, "no, no, no fuck you corbyn." he mumbled.

"they're joining us right now." corbyn smiled at zach which made him flip off the older boy who was on the stage.

"i'm going to fucking kill him," zach mumbled to jack with a big smile on his face as he grabs the gutiar. "hi um, i- i'm zach herron and this song is called when i was your man." corbyn and jack also had gutiars. daniel and jonah were on the pianos. all of them having a mic. "enjoy," he muttered into the mic before taking a step back to give the look to start.

"same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now. our song on the radio but it don't sound the same. when out friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down. 'cause my heart breaks a little when i hear your name." zach sang into the mic, avioding eye contact with diana.

"shut up," diana whispered.

"it all just sounds like ooh, ooh, ooh, hoo. mm, too, young, too dumb, to realize-" daniel then had a go.

"i know right. when they said they could sing i didn't belive them." trinity spoke.

"that i should have bought you flowers. and held your hand. should have gave you all my hours. when i had the chance." all the boys sang together in a beautiful harmony.

"no that's- wait. you guys knew about this!" she yelled in a whisper. the girls looked away from diana causing her to scoff.

"take you to every party 'cause all you wanted at do was dance. now my baby's dancing. but she's dancing with another man." jack hit very note perfect.

"what were you gonna say?" estrella asked diana.

"my pride, my egp, my needs, and my selfish ways. caused a good stong woman like you to walk out my life. now i never, never get to clean up the mess i made, oh and that haunts me every time i close my eyes." corbyn sang.

"those are the text messages he once sent me after we broke up." diana spoke and once she did all the girls eyes went wide.

stars discussions —

sorry for the lack of updates on here. i forgot the reason i made this book but i think i got it all handled.