Chapter 31

"Belle!" He was startled to see her standing there in the doorway. She had seen his face before his eyes landed on hers. He looked happy; flaunting his mother's sweet smile and when she saw the bouquet of roses he held, her heart sank and she instantly regretted coming.
"I-I shouldn't have come!" she mumbled fighting the urge to cry and took off running down the front stoop of his house.
"Wait, Belle!" Jackson dashed down the steps after her, catching her hand and whirling her body around and into his.
"Don't leave!" he practically begged. Feeling the pounding of his heart coming to life again with the sight of her in front of him; knowing he's not just dreaming with the feeling of her in his grasp, the scent of her flooding his nose.
"You promised me you wouldn't leave!" His emotions got the better of him and he raised his voice with the ache he's carried for weeks. Wondering why she was here; if it was to torment and toy with his heart even more.
"And you promised me forever!" Belle raised her voice back at him trying to wiggle her shoulders out of his grasp. She longed to be back in his arms, only envisioning her bedcovers being him cocooning her at night. But she had no idea what to think other than she caught him living his life happily pampering what once was her, but now his long lost Charlotte with the roses she herself had brought back to life.

Jackson was utterly confused and grabbed her face tightly in his hands so she couldn't wiggle free and was forced to look him in the eyes.
"I meant what I said!" Jack said fiercely, almost growling she didn't think he kept up his promise. He looked down in her eyes that were glossed over and showed of pain and loss, just like him.
"Why did you sign it?" he spoke in a broken whisper this time, afraid to hear the truth if she didn't love him like he loved her. Her welled eyes finally dripped a stream of tears down each cheek until the wetness met his hand. He released her face only to wipe the tears away and this time gently cup her cheeks in his hand.
"Why did you sign the contract, Belle? What did I do? What didn't I do to make you happy?" he fearfully asked again.
Belle pulled back just enough to get a read of his face. Jackson looked tired and hurt. The once raging beast was a defeated man whose eyes looked lost in a world of emptiness and heartache.
"Wh-what? Why did you?"
"Why did I what?" he replied confused.
"Sign the contract! I only signed it because you had signed it!"
"I never signed the contract!"
"What? Yes, you did!" Belle felt irritated by the games he had to be playing with her and she pushed his body back releasing his hold on her cheeks.
"You signed it when you heard from Charlotte! I listened to the message! I saw her ring on your desk! You promised me forever and I gave you all of me! I loved you!" she confessed in a frenzy and his head perked up at the sound of those words.
"You what?" he mumbled ecstatically and grabbed her hand but she pulled it away in frustration.
"Stop playing games with me, Jackson! You broke my heart!" He took one dominant step towards her closing the distance between them and pressing his lips to hers. She tried to pull her mouth away but the taste of him overpowered her; sucking her in as he nudged his tongue through her lips and she melted in his arms until his lips broke from hers.
"I promised you forever because I meant forever.
There is no one else! I only want you! I fucking love YOU!" he blurted out angrily, taking Belle by surprise.
"B-but Charlotte?" she mumbled in a loss for words.
"There is no Charlotte!" Jackson caressed her cheek as she gazed up at him with the faintest bit of hopeful light resonating in her eyes.
"I love you, Belle."
Her heart fluttered erratically hearing those words again.
"I love you too!"
Jackson's heart revived entirely and he immediately crashed his lips to hers again, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her into the house.

Their mouths danced together in harmony, never parting from each other as he gently laid her down on his bed. They both knew there were still things that had been left in question but both admitting to their feelings was enough for each of them to get lost in one another. They removed their clothes delicately, taking in the sight of each other they've longed for.
Jackson hovered over Belle, gently caressing her cheek and planting light kisses all over her face.
"I thought I'd lost you, Belle," Jackson whispered lightly.
"I'm sorry I left. I-I thought you didn't want me anymore."
"What happened to believing me when I told you I only wanted you by my side forever?"
"I'll never doubt those words again." Belle lifted her head to meet Jack's lips.
"You better not," he mumbled against them, savoring the taste of her again and again; never getting enough.
"If you do, I might just have to tie you up here so you don't run again!" He pinned her hands above her head with his as he devoured her breasts with his mouth making her squirm with pleasure.
"I'll let you do anything you want to me! As long as it's forever!" she moaned as did Jackson hearing her fucking sexy words and he couldn't hold off any longer. Spreading her open for his taking, he pushed himself inside and swallowed her cries. 
"God, I fucking missed you," Jackson groaned, thrusting in and out of her already clenched walls.
"Jack!" Belle moaned, digging her nails in his back as he picked up the pace and surged himself deeper.
Jackson's empty house filled with the sounds of their moans and cries. Their reunion so intense it felt like a powerful magic force breaking any spell that had been hexed on them. Their abilities to love one another was intensified through their passion as they spilled themselves into one another.

They lay there together holding hands as Jackson drew lines inside Belle's palm. Playing and relishing in her warm body being back in his bed; afraid to go to sleep, fearful this could all be a dream.
"Belle, what happened between us? What made you think..."
"I'm not crazy when I say I saw your signature on that contract, Jack!"
"And I'm not lying when I say I never signed it! I can prove it! I kept it in my files at the office." They looked at each bewildered again.
"Your uncle, he had me listen to a voicemail on your office phone...from Charlotte."
"What?" Jackson pulled his face back in utter surprise.
"She said she missed you and that she couldn't wait to see you when you got back from Paris. That she loved you and you two would pick up where you left off." Belle bowed her head saddened but Jackson quickly lifted it to meet his eyes.
"I never heard from her. I never saw her. I never want her in my life ever again. Do you believe me?" Belle's eyes had glossed over remembering the earth-shattering heartache she endured but she nodded her head she believed him.
"I just...her ring was there and your uncle said you stayed an extra night with her in Paris." Belle's eyes dripped the tears she was holding back and Jackson's heart was erratic. Breaking of sadness for Belle and boiling over in rage at the lies Marcel spoke of.
"He said what! Jesus, Belle, I swear to you, none of that is true. I was calling you all day. I left a message for you, the jet was having system problems and I practically raced home!"
He lifted her body up and placed her straddled on his lap before he hugged her tightly.
"I love you. I don't think I can live without you."
"Then what took you so long?" Belle said gently combing her fingers through his hair.
"Belle, I thought...I thought I didn't make you happy. And if that was the case I didn't want to stop you from finding what you wanted."
"That is the most unselfish thing anyone could do," Belle gazed into his soft eyes caressing his cheek.
"Not really. I was coming to see you today. I couldn't stand it."
Belle smiled at his antics before pecking his lips with hers.
"Good. Because you make me the happiest woman in the world." Belle slid herself down his needy cock. The feeling of him deep inside her met her own neediness She wanted him to make her sore so she'd never live a day without him again.
"I love you, Belle." He glided his hands up her naked body savoring every touch and etched breath she released.
"I love you, Jack."

She woke to the feeling of his arm's cocooned around her, his lips pressed against her neck before the gentle clanging and coldness touched her skin.
"What's this?" she said as he clasped on the golden necklace.
"The reason for the ring you saw was because I returned it for this. I thought of it when we were in Paris together."
"Jack, it's so beautiful!" Belle exclaimed looking down at the necklace in awe; holding the padlock in her fingers.
"Je t'amerai pour toujours, I will always love, Belle." He kissed her lips with immense love and desire. "Nothing and no one can ever come between us again."
"Forever for real this time," she said giggling as the weight of his body forced her down into the bed.
"Aren't you going to be late! It's already half-past eight!"
"Nope. I quit. The only thing I'm late for is tasting you," his words ricocheted against her belly button as he made his way down to her aching and sore core.
"Wh-what do you mean you quit?" she tried to stay focused as things began to connect more clearly in her head.
"I'm handing the reigns over to Marcel."
Everything clicked in Belle's head that instant. Marcel had showed her the document, Marcel had her listen to the voice message, Marcel had said all those things about Jack to her. On top of the suspicious activity with the accounts pointing to him, she knew Marcel had tried to split them up. Perhaps to get Jackson so upset he'd hand over the company which was what Marcel wanted all along!
"It was your uncle!" She shot her body up and Jack tilted his head in question. "It was your uncle! He took the money! He tried to split us up. He's responsible for everything!"

The switch was triggered in Jack's body and mind. Belle knew he was upset without even speaking a word seeing his ferocious beastly features appear on his face. He rose to his feet and threw over Belle's clothes before getting dressed himself.
"What are you doing? Where are we going?" she asked slightly panicked by his silence.
"We're going to make this right and not let Marcel get ahold of the company!"