Chapter 20

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" Jackson knocked on her door before opening it with a beaming smile. He walked over to her bed and placed a tray of hot tea and breakfast options on her nightstand.
"Mmm, why so early?" She groaned rolling over towards him.
"We have a lot to conquer today if you want to see all the sites."
"But we have all day! Do we have to start at-" she lifted her head to look at the clock, "six-thirty in the morning?"
"Yes!" he said promptly. "Now get up or I'll pick you up and throw you over my shoulder!"
"Ok! Alright already! Mr. Bossy today!" she jokingly complained throwing the covers off her body. Forgetting she removed some layers in the middle of the night growing a sweat she quickly pulled the covers back and hid her face hoping he didn't see her nudity.
"Now that's the most beautiful site I'll be seeing today!"
"JACKSON!"
"What?"
"A little privacy!"
"Oh come on! It's not like I haven't seen all of you before!" he shrugged trying to peel the covers back as he referred to the time he took care of her and removed her soaked clothes.
"That was when I was unconscious thank you very much! I'd very much like my privacy now!"
"Ugh! Fine! But can I wake you up just like this tomorrow?"
"Jackson! Out!" she shouted throwing a pillow at his smirked face.

She got dressed while having a croissant and finally stepped out of the room to Jackson patiently waiting.
"Are you ready, Cinderella?" he said with a chuckle.
"What is with all these fairytale characters? I'm surprised you even know their names," she spoke her confusion and he just laughed again.
"You'll see, come on."
He held every door open for her as they walked down to the lobby and out of the hotel. Belle received the same suspicious looks and smiles from the hotel staff that Flora flaunted when the construction workers were secretly building her library in Jackson's house. She assumed he was at it again but what could it be this time?
"Oh my god, Jack!"
Her mouth dropped open at what was standing before their eyes and she watched as Jackson climbed up. Two large and beautiful stallions were parked in front of a gorgeous enclosed two-seater carriage.
"What is all this for?" she gasped in surprise.
"Just one of the ways to try and make your reality as good or even better than your books," he said with a glowing smile reaching his hand out to help her step up into the carriage. She was blown away again by his gesture and marveled at how captivating and enchanting he looked; just like a handsome Prince straight out of all the classic fairytales.

The carriage took them all around Paris as Belle relished in the magnificence of the sites; all the places Jackson pointed out to her from their hotel window the first moment they arrived. The carriage strolled them under the towering Arc de Triomphe. They spent hours slowly walking through every room and gallery admiring the artwork held in the famous Louvre. Once the clock struck the hours of mid-afternoon, they parked the carriage at one of the finest restaurants along the avenue of The Champs-Elysées. After lunch, they walked closely together through the gorgeous gardens and centuries-old fountains. Even with it being the dead of winter with a fresh coating of snow covering the streets of Paris, it was breathtakingly beautiful.
Jackson promised to bring her back in the warmth of June to see Paris in the full bloom of spring and most importantly to visit Gerberoy when all the splendor of roses were on full display. She was simply enthralled by all his efforts but wondered why they had only just passed by the Eiffel Tower in the carriage and never gone up to capture the view from the top. 

By the time they arrived back at the hotel after a day of seeing every grand landmark in Paris, it was just about five o'clock in the evening.
"See, we got to see everything and it's only five! I told you we didn't have to wake up so early!"
"I didn't say we saw everything!" Jackson said with the biggest smirk on his face. "The night isn't over yet, my little Rose."
"It-it's not?"
Jackson shook his head. "Nope. I have a whole evening planned, so why don't you take some time to relax and freshen up and I'll knock on your door at seven."
"You're not going to tell me what it is you have planned?" she shouted as he began to walk away.
"And why would I want to ruin the fun of a surprise!" he said with a wink.
"Oh, and pack a small overnight bag; a change of clothes, toothbrush, and such. We won't be back here until morning." And with that, he gently closed the door to her room.
"What!" she quietly shouted to herself in bewilderment before she ran to the door and swung it open.
"Can you at least tell me what I should wear?"
"Whatever you want! You look beautiful in anything!" he shouted from his bedroom. "You could go naked if you want!" he added and she rolled her eyes and shut her door.