*End of Dream*

Issei: *gasps*

I notice I'm back in my room, but I'm still worried over what happened.

Issei: That was a weird dream.. Who was that? Was it someone I know? But their voice... it sounded so... relaxing. If it wasn't for that hard to hear part, I would've joined her.

I then hear my blanket move a bit and it's revealed to be Akeno.

Akeno: *giggles* Morning, you!

Issei: Uh... Hey, Akeno.

Akeno: Hello, handsome. *moans softly* Does my body feel nice? Pressed up against yours?

Issei: Uh-huh. As if you had to ask.

Akeno: Of course. I like it too. I think we should get to know each other even better.

Issei: Know each other even better? At this point, there's only two ways to make that happen. And I don't have an X-ray machine, so that can only mean.

She then goes down for a kiss, which I abide to.

Rias: Akeno! Care to explain how you ended up in Issei's room?

I turn around to see Rias in a very seductive pose.

Issei: Morning?

Akeno: *giggles* I'm just trying to develop an intimate bond with my cute little Issei here.

Rias: "My Issei?" And when exactly did you become the master of his soul?

Akeno: I'm not his master, but I am his senior. It's my duty as an upperclassman to take care of him.

Rias: Celver girl. But alas, you've exposed yourself.

Issei: Exposed...!

Asia: Just five more minutes, 'kay?

I then head pat Asia.

Issei: Sure thing. We've still got plenty of time to stay here in bed, Asia.

Asia: *hugs Issei* Good! Then I'm going to snuggle up closer to you for a little bit longer, if that's not too much to ask, Issei. Nighty night.

Issei: *sighs*

I then hear a pillow be tossed into Akeno's face.

Rias: I'm getting tired of you trying to put your greedy hands on what is rightfully mine!

Akeno: A taste here and there doesn't hurt anyone. Now stop being so stingy!

Akeno then grabs the pillow and tosses it back at Rias

Rias: And we just finished remodeling the house! Your behavior is unacceptable!

Rias then throws it, but Akeno destroys it with his lighting magic.

Akeno: Nice try... Not!

Issei: Come on girls. Pump the brakes! Just Relax!!

I then remember what Rias said.

Issei: Wait, you remodeled?

I then look and see that my room is incredibly bigger than before.

Issei: Huh?! WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!

-------------------------------------