Twenty Sixth : Final Breath

Start from the beginning

Yoongi was speechless, he didn't know what he should say to Seolgi, he was surprised by how different his words from before and now, the old loving and kind Seolgi was gone and now filled only with hatred.

"Oh, by the way," Seolgi stood up and took the file about Y/n from the desk near the window, he walked back to Yoongi, "Your wife." he said and threw the file on the table. Yoongi opened the file, "I already knew about her and Jin.".

Seolgi lifted his eyebrows, "Nice," He nodded his head a few times, "I didn't know you actually care to know about her.".

"I love her, of course I would know."

"Liar," Seolgi looked straight into Yoongi's eyes, "You're so bad at lying, Yoongi. How can you say you love her after what you did to her?".

"Treating her bad, divorcing her, choosing to jump into conclusion without listening to her side of the story. You're a terrible lover, Yoongi."

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking raped her, Seolgi!"

Seolgi laughed maniacally, "Oh, I fucking did, baby brother. Do you like it knowing the woman you 'love' being used by your trusted brother? Like how you make Hyurin with the woman I love?".

"You're a fucking loser, Yoongi. You may had your freedom, but you lose everyone around you and you deserved it." Seolgi said with anger.

"Don't you dare listen to him, Yoongi!"

Both brothers looked towards the owner of the voice, Jin was holding himself at the door, trying his hardest to stay alive. "You don't deserve the bad things in life! Seolgi, you're manipulating him into thinking he's the problem!".

"Oh, do I?" Seolgi walked a few steps backward, "Should I shut you up because you're so annoying? I though you're already dead." He unveiled the gun from his belt and point it towards Jin.

Yoongi pointed his gun to his brother, "If you pull that trigger, I will do the same you, Seolgi.". Seolgi looked at Yoongi, "He's your brother now, huh?", Seolgi nodded a few times and point the gun towards Yoongi instead, "I've always hated you since kid, loser." He pulled the trigger and the bullet pierced through his broken vest.

Yoongi's eyes widen, he heard Jin yelling his name but the pain on his chest blurred out everything around him, "Seolgi?" He said in disbelief, but he saw Seolgi put the gun under his chin, "I'm going to meet Byul now." He smiled and pull the trigger.

Blood splatted on his face, "S-Seolgi?" Yoongi's eyes started to tears up, his whole body focusing on the pain on his chest and the pain from losing his brother damage him more, Yoongi fell to the floor and blood started to wet his shirt under the vest.

"Dad!"

Yoongi turned his eyes to his side and saw Hyurin crying while shaking his arm, "Rin?" He said but his vision getting blurry, "Rin, you're here." He tried his best to stay awake but the pain was too hard to bear.

"Rin is here, please don't leave Rin again!" Hyurin cried her heart out as she violently shook Yoongi's body, Yoongi's breathing getting heavy as he tried to gasped for more air, "Papa, please don't leave Rin." She continued shaking him.

"Rin, I love you so much," He said with a shaky voice, he tried to touch her but he had no more energy to even lift his finger, "Rin, I'm sorry, Rin," tears rolling down his cheeks, "If I can rewind the time, I would love everybody to the fullest." Yoongi smiled, "Especially you and Y/n." He said before he breath his final breath and turned lifeless.

Jin fell to the floor, his lips were so pale, it was cold, the building was cold, "Yoongi-" He said but his pain was unbearable too, he need medical help since earlier but time has passed, Jin losed so much blood already.