"Eventually, I fell in love with that guy. Not because he was handsome or... intelligent. He made a place in my heart that I never acknowledged before." Agatha chuckled, "That nerd, he isn't even my type to begin with but, he sure did captured every inch of me."

Not satisfied with just touching me, the devil puts his hands inside my shirt as he reached for my actual breasts while his lips are on my neck. My eyes are stinging with tears but I gathered all the courage to prevent them from falling.

Not today, not now, not in front of Agatha or Buck.

"Wanna know who's the nerd I'm talking about?" I shook my head in answer. Whatever definition she has for a nerd, I wouldn't guess.

But she told me anyways. "It's James Paul Stark."

My jaw dropped.

How does all this has something to do with James?

"But obviously," she tightens the grip on my wrists which made me winced in pain, "James is in love with you. So much that he would choose another nerd with bad music taste over someone like me!"

"How can a good man like James be in love with someone who wouldn't swallow her own pride?" Finally found my voice to speak. "Aren't you hearing yourself, Agatha? Is your infatuation with James the only reason why you spent college making my life miserable? Think again, no matter how bad you think of my music taste. James would never ever be with a b*tch like you!"

"How dare you!" Her nose flared with anger as she suddenly lets go of my wrists which made me slump on the wall. "Buck, take her pants off."

But before Buck could even get close to me, I immediately kicked his balls even more forcibly than the last time. While the devil was flinching in pain, I took the opportunity and pushed Agatha out of my way.

With no second thoughs, I grabbed my coat and bag that was resting on the sink then sprinted my way out of the girl's bathroom.

Not caring if people would see me in such a panicked state, I directly headed to our Dean's office.

I don't care if my clothes looked horrid nor my hair was everywhere. I needed to report what happened to me. I couldn't let them get away with it. They're monsters... devils to be exact. Everyone should know that even if it'll cause my reputation.

* * * * *

I flinched a bit as a knock came from the Dean's door. We all turned to the secretary who just shook her head as she hands a brown envelope to our Dean. This made me close my eyes in frustration.

"Well, it looks like we'll just have to follow Mr. Parker's orders." Sir Ryne announces. This made my eyebrows creased, "W-What do you mean, my dad's orders?"

Mrs. Fisk, Buck's mother sighed impatiently, "I'm telling you, my son is a clean, young man. He may look like a drug addict but he knows his manners."

"And my daughter would never do such thing. Agatha and Judy got along well in high school. Why would she ask someone to sexualize a friend?" Agatha's father, Mr. Coulson states.

Manners? Friend? Tell that to my foot.

"Considering that there are no CCTV cameras around bathrooms, we couldn't point out for sure that your children came to the girl's bathroom." My jaw dropped, "Are you saying that my case is lacking of evidence? What about the hickeys?"

Sir Ryne shook his head, "I'm afraid that I have to dismiss that, Miss Parker. Even if it really happened, what's important is that the intercourse never happened."