Chapter twenty five

Start from the beginning

A little part of you hoped that they could go back to how they used to but here life was shoving it in your face that it wasn't going to.

"But-"

"Y/n, please, I hate it just as much as you do." your mom stares at you as her eyes soften.

"I can give you money for a hotel room, or just to spend if you go stay with one of your friends." your dad goes through with his bags before pulling out his wallet.

He hands you a generous amount of money as you stare blankly at him. You shove the money in your pocket before clutching your bag straps.

"Fine." your dad steps to the side as you pull open the front door. Kuroo watches as you March out towards him before slamming his car door behind you.

"Are you ok?" he looks at you with concern as you cross your arms.

"Im fine, I just don't wanna be here anymore." you mumble as Kuroo nods.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want too." he starts his car before pulling off.

You watch as the houses pass as you leave your neighborhood. The whole car ride was mostly silent as you struggled to push down the knot in your throat. You face the window as a small tear slides down your cheek. You quickly wipe it away before pressing your chin into your hand.

Soon you find yourself back at Kuroo's apartment as he carries your bags upstairs. He opens the door as the both of you kick off your shoes going into the living room.

He turns to face you with a smile plastered on his face. "At this point you might as well live with me!" He attempts to make you feel better as you bite the inside of your cheek.

You walk past him and into the bedroom as you wanted nothing but to go to sleep. You were faced with Kuroo's chest as he stood in front of you, stopping you from looking for pajamas in his drawer.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He places his hand on your shoulder as he looks at you.

"Please move." You shake his hand off of you before attempting to push past him.

You could feel yourself on the verge of crying as he stood still in front of the drawer. "Kuroo, move."

"I thought we were on the first name basis why did you go back-" he stops talking as you turn around starting to walk away.

You start to look through your bags as you struggled to swallow. The familiar knot in your throat kept you from swallowing properly as you rummaged through your clothing.

You grab a pair of clothing before beading towards Kuroo's bathroom. You stop midway as he stood in front of the door keeping you from going in. "Why?"

"Why can't they just get along?" your head drops as your voice cracks a little.

"I don't want things to change, if they split up everything will be different." you feel your eyes start to water as tears slowly fell onto the carpet.

"Why is it hurting me?" you start to wipe your eyes as Kuroo pulls you into his chest holding you in a hug.

"It's okay Y/n, let it out." he rubs your back as you feel a sob rack through your throat.

Your fingers tug on his shirt as your tears soaked the thin fabric.

Although your heart was hurting a little part of you felt relieved as you let go of your frustrations. It felt like you were safe knowing that you could vent your emotions to him.

"Please don't ever leave me, Tetsu." you wrap your arms around him as you tried to stop yourself from shaking.

You feel his arms loosen as he pulls away so that he could look at you."I won't, I promise."

You look up at him as he stares at you, your eyes puffy from crying. "Pinky promise?"

The both of you laugh a little as he wraps his pinky around yours. "I pinky promise."

Peep my new story covers😏