Chris Brookes - An Intresting Challenge

Plot - ddt have recently announced an event like the mixed match challenge in wwe. Although in ddt it would be intergender to make things a little more interesting. The teams were announced yesterday and Y/n has been paired with her long time friend Chris. Today the managers at ddt have announced that the tag teams will be doing a team building sort of challenge. They'll be doing 10 trending couples/best friend challenges from tiktok and posting them to see who wins. Throughout the day they also have to vlog and check in so the fans can see how the team building went. What will happen between Chris and Y/n as things are revealed as the challenges heat up. Will feeling be revealed or will they hide their feelings longer.

Your PoV

Hey my names y/n I'm a 21 year old female wrestler from the uk. I was relaxing at home until Chris came over. Yesterday we'd been announced as one of 8 teams in the intergender tag team championship tournament. Besides myself and Chris they were 7 other teams. After training yesterday we'd all been sent home with a camera between to two of us and the instructions to hang out with each other all day to day. We had to complete ten trending tiktok challenges through out the day. But we only need what the first one was so far. The others would be randomly sent to us throughout the day. To be honest I think me and Chris have a pretty good head start since we are already very close friends and have been for a number of years now. I've always wished we could be more. I mean the two of us have a very very close friendship we're very touchy and flirty but besides that he's never said anything or given hints he feels the same so I refuse to burden him with that. Anyway after leaving training last night I went shopping to get the stuff I needed and then headed home for an early night. So it's currently 8am and I'm already completely ready. I'd picked out a merch shirt of Chris's it's one of my favourites. Plus it's oversized and comfortable. I paired it with some black ripped skinny jeans and my new doc martens. I did my hair and makeup and added a choker to finish the look. I was happy with how I looked so I left my room and started doing the things I needed to do. Chris would let himself in we always did when hanging out with each other. That's why we had each other's keys.  I went into the living room and quickly cleaned it up.

Since I was ready and the apartment was clean and I'd done everything I needed to do

Since I was ready and the apartment was clean and I'd done everything I needed to do. I decided to make some breakfast. Now I fit in pretty well in Japan because I'm tiny. However having a roommate who is a dick and likes to put al my stuff up high isnt so fun. I'm 5ft 3 so my mornings normally consist of me climbing the counters to reach the cupboard I needed. As I was stood up on top of the counter shuffling to get what I needed, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me away from the counter and set me back on the floor. I knew it was Chris instantly because of the dirty lush body spray he uses. I just wrapped one arm over his shoulder so now I could see him arms he turned me slightly.

Chris - damn you look cute in my merch. But love, are you trying to give me a heart attack?
You - thank you and nope, why?
Chris - what's with that climbing of the counters at 8:05am
You - this is why I call my morning routine.
Chris - you do that everyday?
You - yep.
Chris - why?
You - Gio my roommate is a prick and likes to put everything of mine on the highest shelves. I've just given up now.
Chris - well he sounds like a prick. Is he here today?
You - I don't think so. We don't even speak to each other to be fair.
Chris - when can you move out of here.
You - three weeks.
Chris - perfect.
You - okay to gonna have to fill me in.
Chris - I move out at the end of this week. I was gonna look for a roommate. But your gonna need a new place so why look for someone else.
You - are you sure.
Chris - of course. If I'd have realised when we were both moving here. I wouldn't have got my first roommate I'd have just waited until you were here.
You - thank you Chris.
Chris - your welcome. Besides I promise I won't put anything out of your reach and if it is out your reach just come get me to get it for you.
You - but climbing fun.
Chris - yeah but I kinda like you none broken and all in one piece.
You - where's the fun in that.
Chris - what have I let myself in for.
You - a life of adventure.
Chris - well that was a certain with you Pumpkin, now what did you want getting down.
You - coffee machine please.