Pete Dunne - Hangovers Aren't So Bad

Plot - you join the boys on a night out and once your all home the conversations take an interesting turn. so you issue and interesting challenge to Pete. you can only hope that he remember the conversation the following morning

Your PoV

I was currently in my flat getting ready. Tyler Bate one of my very good friends had suggested that myself, Pete Dunne, Trent Seven, himself  go out to celebrate British Strong Styles win and my return. I had been put out of action a couple of moths before because I was having problems with my finger joints again. They kept dislocating and partially slipping out of place. I ended up going to the doctors and then got referred to the hospital. After weeks of tests it turns out that I have Joint Hypermobility Syndrome. Meaning some of my joints could dislocate very easily. Sometimes they didn't hurt but sometimes they did. My fingers were especially painful when they hyperextended for no apparent reason, so I was told to wear finger splints. I had mine specially made for me with a few millimetres gap so that I could continue wrestling and training. The condition mainly affected my hands and wrist and occasionally my knees. But no where else. With the right care and support there was no reason I couldn't still do what I loved. I had two pairs of splints my every day ones and my slightly more fancier ones with a little diamond in them. I slipped my nicer once ones on as I started to get ready. I had already showered, washed and dried my hair and washed my face. So I was ready to start getting ready. Pete, Trent and Tyler has bought me the splints with the diamonds in. I had got it stuck in my head that I was a freak and I needed to keep my hands hidden. That my friends wouldn't think of me as the same. So the boys bought me a set of splints and always encouraged me to show my hands off. Whether it was the way they would hold my hand so I couldn't put them in my pockets or the way they would roll my sleeves up so I couldn't hide my hands in my sleeves. I honestly wouldn't have got back into the ring without the lads. Especially Pete. He'd been training with me every week at least 4 times a week. Showing me new moves even a new gimmick that would allow me to use my splints as an advantage. He knew I was scared about having my fingers worked so he showed me a safe way to do it.

 I sat at my vanity and did a rose gold smokey eye look and then did my base around the eye makeup

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I sat at my vanity and did a rose gold smokey eye look and then did my base around the eye makeup. Once I was happy with my make up I added my Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in shade Calabasas i set it with my setting spray and then moved to my hair. I decided to just brush through it with my fingers as leave it down in its lose natural curls. Then it was time to get dressed. So I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out an emerald green dress, black chunky heeled boots, my weird fishnets and my black leather jacket. I accessorised my outfit with a green clutch bag. A black love heart choker and a moon necklace I also slipped in all of my piercings.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Wrestling imagines and one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें