Kenny Omega - Match Makers

Plot – you and Kenny are dating and you both  know that Rachel and Adam both like each other so once they finally convince them to confess they all arrange to hangout as sort of a double date. lay_me_down_to_crawl  Welcome to the wrestling fandom.

Your PoV

Myself and my tag team partner Rachel were backstage at All Elite Wrestling the two of us had a match for a shot at the women's tag team titles. All we had to do was win this match then a Fyter Fest we could face The Sisterhood, a female tag team consisting of two female luchadors called Keyra and Lady Maravilla. They're the current champions and they were both absolutely incredible. But one step at a time we still had to beat the team of Penelope Ford and Bitt Baker. Speaking of Britt and Penelope they'd both just made their entrances. Now they were waiting on us. Rachel stood in front of me her new gear was awesome. She had new leather trousers they were cut out in to Criss cross patterns. Her body suit was simple plain black but it had a unique strap pattern on it in the shape of a pentagram. She had a pair of Shinny cherry red doc martens and her entrance coat which was a long black leather coat. Her purple hair was half pulled back into a cute little knot as the rest of it was curled. The only jewellery she wore besides her ear piercings was a nose hoop. She wore simple glowy makeup as she tapped her fingers on her leg with nerves. Yes we both still get nerves despite having done this like one million times.

My ring gear was pretty similar to Rachels I too had leather trousers that had some studs on and only one cut out which had a cross in the middle

My ring gear was pretty similar to Rachels I too had leather trousers that had some studs on and only one cut out which had a cross in the middle. I also wore a bodysuit mine was Fishnet pattern but the bust and crotch were covered with a black material under the fishnet there was a few straps on the stomach and on the arms and neck making a harness affect. I also choose to wear doc martens rather than the traditional wrestling boots. My docs came up to mid shin and they had embroided roses on the sides. I also had a lather entrance coat mine was long like Rachels but could be altered to a regular leather jacket. Today I'd made it shorter. My orange hair was in its natural wavy state bar a singular braid that ran along the shaven side of my head. I kept my makeup simple just a bit of light eyeshadow and some bold eyeliner and I topped off my makeup with my favourite lipstick by Jeffree Star. Like Rachel I to choose to wrestling with my piercings in which is how I was able to do what I was right now. I was playing with my lip bar with my tongue.

 I was playing with my lip bar with my tongue