Darby Allin - Lock Down + Hair Dye

Plot – Y/n and Darby have chosen to isolate together. Since Y/n is the daughter of Chris Jericho her dad has always made sure she had anything she needed or wanted. Y/n has the bigger house out of her and Darby so they chose to isolate there. One day Y/n decides to redye her hair only she's struggling because of a fracture in her wrist she got during her last wrestling match. Darby finds her and helps her. Possibly lead to a feelings confession who knows.

Your PoV

Tenth day of lockdown and I'm already bored. Although I'm very glad Darby had come to isolate with me because he'd made it a lot more enjoyable. Like yesterday he'd made me breakfast in bed before we both went into my gym and started training. Darby made sure that I was extremely carefully of my wrist since I'd fractured it two weeks ago. Today we decided to go in the pool so I'd gone upstairs to my room and decided to get ready. I found my favourite swimsuit and a kimono to throw over the top. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and slipped on a pair of flip flops and walked downstairs to find Darby.

 I tied my hair up into a messy bun and slipped on a pair of flip flops and walked downstairs to find Darby

Darby was now in his swimming stuff too as he started playing some music. He kept it plain and simple like always. He wore a black pair of swim shorts. His top was left on one of the sun loungers as he slipped his sliders of.

 His top was left on one of the sun loungers as he slipped his sliders of

Darby – there you are. I thought you'd got lost.
Y/n– no I'd lost the wrist brace that's meant to be used around water.
Darby – you sure your okay to swim with your wrist.
Y/n– yeah the doctor said I just had to take causation and wear the brace but keep doing what I'd normally do.
Darby – if your wrist starts hurting promise me you'll stop.
Y/n– Darby I promise now come on. I wanna go in the pool it's to warm for anything else.
Darby – come on then.

We both put anything that we needed to keep dry in the sun lounger and then got int the pool

We both put anything that we needed to keep dry in the sun lounger and then got int the pool. We messed around with each other playing games. Attacking and splashing each other. We did actually swim properly to get a little fitness in. We swam around and stayed in the pool for hours before we decided to get we both fused off in the shower. Before we went inside for food we made a cool fresh salad for lunch and we went back outside to eat it as we did a little sunbathing.