Tyler Bate - Protected By British Strong Style

Plot - your Trent Sevens younger sister who has a huge crush on Tyler. What you don't know is Tyler returns you feelings. What happens when your feelings get exposed whilst on a day out.

Your PoV

Being Trents Sevens little sister had it perks. It meant when he could he always took me on tours with him and the lads when I was younger. He had taught me how to wrestle. I now had my dream career thanks to him. I had 3 amazing best friends. I always had someone I could talk to. I had tagged with the lads a couple of time but I tended to try and make my own name. Because the few times I had tagged with them I'd received a lot of hate. Yes there is a massive age gap between me and Trent but we would have it any other way.  The down side to it was the man I loved with all my heart was strictly off limits..... Tyler Bate i met him when I was just 10 and he was 12. At first I didn't find find him attractive to me he was just Tyler. But as we've both grown up. I started to notice the little things. Like how his voice got deeper just before his 19th birthday. Or how his eyes sparkled when he got into something. Don't even get me started on his gym addiction. Damn it should be illegal to look that good. But that was all a bonus to me. Yeah Tyler was handsome and ripped for the gods but it's his personality and the little things he did that got me. The way he would hold my hand on an airplane because he knows I don't like flying, the way he remembers my coffee order even the whole milk in it because I wasn't vegan. Only vegetarian. How kind and caring he is always making sure I'm okay even if I'm not traveling with them. I loved all the boys Al in very different ways. Pete and Trent are my brothers and Tyler so much more. Like today. I had just woke up and I was still laid in my bed when the three of them came running into my room. We had decided to rent our friends caravan for a week and go on holiday like we did Trent often took us on when we were younger. Trent was adapting to not having to be the responsible one all of the time. But anyway the boys came running into my room with their hands over their eye.

Trent - are you dressed.
Y/n- well know I'm start bollock fucking naked Trent.

Pete groaned

Y/n- relax I'm joking. I'm fully clothed. If anything I'm wearing more clothes  then I do durning the day. Cause it fucking freezing.

I heard them all laughed at me so I pouted. I heard them all laughed at me so I pouted. I wasn't exactly lying. Durning the day I normally wore jeans a crop top and some form of jacket. Whereas now I had a on fleecy pyjamas bottoms, wool socks, a long sleeved pyjamas top and a pyjama hoodie. My blue/silver hair was left in its natural waves my bobble lost somewhere in between my 4 pillows, one duvet and my fleeced blanket.

Pete took one look at me buried in my covers and pyjamas like a burrito and laughed

Pete - Jesus lass I swear you I've ice water in your veins rather than blood.
Y/n- yup it's why I'm a stone cold bitch in more ways than one.
Tyler - your not a bitch. You never could be.
Trent - always the gentlemen. Anyway (your nickname) get up we leave in 45 minutes. We're going to Whitby for the day.
Y/n- 45 minutes are you sure you've know me 20 years.
Pete - I think she took longer than 45 minutes to get ready when she was 10 pal.
Tyler - plus I still need to eat.
Trent - fine. Two  hours. But even if your not ready I'm dragging you out to that car. Whether your ready or not.
Y/n- fine but the three of you have to come in Dracula experience with me.
Trent - fine
Pete - sure
Tyler - I'm in.
Y/n- finally not just Tyler agrees to go with me. Anyone would think you two were scared.
Trent - shut it little sis. Come on let's fuck off so she can get ready.