Chris Brookes - Don't Touch My Girl

Summary - part two to the best friends or chapter. This is when Y/n accompanies Chris, Kyle, Walter and Lykos to the ring. They were versing the anti fun police and the grizzled young veterans.

Your PoV

I woke up to the sound of and alarm going off with made me internally groan. Chris was laid at the side of me our bodies facing each other as his arm was wrapped securely around me. He moved for a split second to turn the alarm off but then went straight back to cuddling me into him. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

Chris - morning beautiful
Y/n- mmmhh
Chris - it's time to get up.
Y/n- nope you made me wake up early yesterday, not today.
Chris - what if I promise hugs and a few kisses.
Y/n- nope staying here.

I cuddled closer to Chris. Which made him chuckle as he held me tighter. He pressed a lot of kisses to the top of my head, my forehead and my nose.

Chris - come on baby. Time to get up.
Y/n- Finneee but I still want hugs and kisses.
Chris - that I can do. Come'ere.

Just as he said that he tipped my head up so he could bend down and give me a small kiss. Before he sat up. I followed suit and sat up next to him. I cringed as the pain in my head and back hit me making me remember. I hissed slightly as the pain hit me. Chris looked over at me from where he'd stood up and was looking in his wardrobe.

Chris - you okay baby
Y/n- mhhh my back and head hurts.
Chris - let me go grab you some pain killers from the bathroom.
Y/n- you don't have to.
Chris - I promise you it's nothing. Come on let go get breakfast and you can have them with that then.
Y/n- okay.

I slipped out of bed and walked over to Chris where we both walked into the bathroom. We're we both washed our faces and brushed our teeth. Chris handed me some pain killers before we headed downstairs were Chris had smoked salmon bagel whilst I had an avocado bagel. We both had a coffee before I took my painkillers after that Chris and me washed the dishes together. Before he ended up picking me up and spinning me round carefully. I giggled as the smile spread across my face. He tapped the top of my legs as a sign to jump. So I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked back upstairs with me in his arms.

Chris - do you want to get ready here or at the show.
Y/n- I'll get ready here. Because I won't have effort to do my hair and makeup later and I need to not look dead.
Chris - what did I tell you. You always look beautiful even if sometimes I could mistake you for a ghost.
Y/n- your a meanie
Chris - what your so pale you make even me and Lykos looked tanned and I thought that was impossible for a long time. But your absolutely beautiful no matter what with or without makeup your still drop dead gorgeous and the girl of my dreams.
Y/n- shhhhhhh me no listen
Chris - well I'll just have to tickle you the.
Y/n- nope I'm sorry your right. Chris is god nothing else matters.
Chris - you really are that ticklish
Y/n- yup.
Chris - your safe for now.
Y/n- thank you.

He chuckled as he set me in the ground so I grabbed my makeup bag and sat in front of the mirror and began getting ready. I did a matted black and white smokey eye, before I did my foundation and concealer and the rest of my base were powder products powder, contour and highlight. I added some eyeliner to my eyes and then ran a brow gel through my eyebrows. I set my face with my favourite setting sorry before adding my favourite jeffree star liquid lipstick, deceased. I quickly straightened my hair through and brushed it over to the side so my saved side was visible. Chris came over and helped me hair spray my hair to keep it in place. Before hand he even went over any bits I'd missed with the straighteners. In the meantime Chris has packed his wrestling bag and done his hair and was now looking at what to wear before the show. I'd already picked my outfit. So I grabbed my close and chit the curtains. Me and Chris got changed in front of each other a bunch of times. So naturally we just got ready with each other in the room. I picked a modified death by roll up shirt, a pair of extremely ripped jeans and my weird little cropped hoodie thing. I slipped on my fluffy socks as Chris walked over to me. He bent down to my level and placed a kiss on my lips as he handed me my shoes. I tied them to my feet before standing up.