Adam Cole - Hurting

Plot - Adam is backstage watching you wrestle on an Indy show. When all of a sudden something doesn't go to plan. A move gets botched and they need to check on you immediately but also they can't panic the fans. So Adam breaks character and helps you.

Your PoV

I was sat backstage in one of the changing rooms as I got ready for my promo. I had new ring gear. It was a strappy white brarlette underneath a white mesh top. I paired it with ripped black denim shorts, a pair of over the knee black socks and a my black doc martens. To top the outfit off I wore my choker with the heart on and left all my piercings in. I moved on to my hair and makeup I decided to do a light dusty pink eyeshadow look and left my lips with just some tinted lip balm. My orange hair was straightened and put up into a half up half down style. Even if I wasn't in a match tonight I still liked to look the part.

I still had about 40 minutes before my section and I was pretty chilly so I grabbed my well technically it's my boyfriend's hoodie

I still had about 40 minutes before my section and I was pretty chilly so I grabbed my well technically it's my boyfriend's hoodie. Adam gave it me around a month after we'd been dating. He came to one of these shows with me and I forgot my jacket but the dressing rooms were in a different to the show so I had to walk 5 minutes up to the venue. It had started raining before I headed out so Adam took his jacket off and slipped it on over my shoulders so that I wouldn't get wet as we ran up to the venue. That was the first time he'd seen me wrestle. Today I was back in that same venue but Adam wasn't here with me he was out of town on business. He'd just finished his contract with WWE and he was signing with AEW he'd just got a few things he needed to go over and finalise so he couldn't come and watch me. Since I was now ready and warm I sat down and put my AirPods in. I was one of these who tended to zone out from the world until I was called backstage. I currently had A Day to Remember playing as I relaxed on the little sofa. I put my phone in the pocket of the hoodie and closed my eyes and went over things I needed to remember tonight. I was taking a big spot tonight which was pretty dangerous. It actually made me kinda happy to know Adam wasn't here because he would definitely freak out and panic. I was meant to go out and confront my rival right now Cj and she and her boyfriend Lucas were meant to attack me and throw me out of the ring disposing me as worthless. But one of the new up and comers Elliot would be there to catch me and challenge them to a tag team match next month because he also had a problem with them to. We'd practiced this quite a lot in training since this will lead to the biggest match of Elliots career next month. It was going to be one of my last matches here as I was signing with AEW. This whole segment was all to set up for that match so I could leave on a high note but also sure Elliot had the best chance at at getting over with the crowd as a face. All of a sudden a hand covered my eyes as another took my airpods out.

Y/n- can I help you.
Adam - yeah I think you can I wanted to get a hug of my beautiful girlfriend
Y/n- ADAM

He moved his hands And I shot up and hugged him. He chuckled as he hugged me back. Pulling me into his arms. This is my favourite place to be.