Damian Priest - Comps Lead To Dates

Plot - a part two to Thunder Buddies. Adam and the guys chose to surprise Y/n at her competition. And the. Afterwards Damian and her head back and get ready for their first date. Huge thank you to MyaRose3 for inspiring this. She has also helped me come up with a plot for a part 3 of this story.

Your PoV

Once the guys left I checked the clock it was still early so me and Damian stayed in bed and cuddled whilst watching movies. He surprised me when he put Hocus Pocus on. It's my favourite movie because Halloween is my favourite holiday because I was born on Halloween so when my mum and dad adopted me they always made a big deal out of it. I looked up at Damian and he smiled down at me.

Y/n- how did you know.
Damian - you said it in the interview the other day.
Y/n- damn I didn't think anyone had heard me.
Damian - yeah sorry people kept talking over you.
Y/n- eh sometimes it happens. You just have to roll with it.
Damian - I suppose your right. I just find it rude when and interviewer talks over you instead of doing their job. Now how about we chill and watch this movie before we have to get ready to go to the comp.
Y/n- I say I like that plan as long as we can still cuddle.
Damian - that's more than okay with me Darlin.

I looked up at Damian and pressed a kiss to his cheek before I tucked my head back into his shoulder as I heard the movie start. I felt Damians chest rumble with the chuckle that left his mouth. He just pulled me closer and placed a kiss on the top of my head. The two of us stayed in bed until the film ended. When we decided to get up Damian suggested ordering room service for breakfast. I ordered our breakfast I chose pancakes with strawberries and cream. Damian had pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. We both had coffee and orange juice. 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door so Damian got up and answered it. The two of us sat on the floor and began to eat our food. In the background we had friends on again. We talked about the comp and things like that. We even took a selfie which Damian posted on his Instagram story.

Damian - so I'm really the first person from nxt to come watch you perform.
Y/n- yeah I keel my competing and training to myself mostly because of some shit I got during my indie days. A lot of people still don't realise I compete or that I even do martial arts.
Damian - Jesus I really love to meet the people you were on the indies with. I have a few things to say to them.
Y/n- it's fine I promise. It just means only the people I trust know about my martial arts and other personal stuff.
Damian - well thank you for trusting me and I can promise you'll always have someone supporting you in the crowd from now on.
Y/n- thank you Damian it means a lot.

He just smiled at me as we carried on eating. Soon my alarm went off and I went into the bathroom and changed into my blue gi bottoms and a black vest top. I'd but my gi top and belt on once I was at the competition.

Damian's PoV

As Y/nwent to go and get ready I grabbed my phone and texted a few of the guys and girls. I made sure they were friends with Y/nand she trusted them. Because I wanted to surprise her with having some of them in the crowd supporting her like she does all of us. I text them and said if they could make the competition this was the address and the time they needed to be there for. Quite a few of them got back to me almost instantly telling me they'd be there. I smiled to myself and picked out some clothes for the day. I got dressed quickly knowing y/nwould call before she came out. And she did, Y/ncame back out the bathroom in blue gi bottoms and a black vest top tucked into them. All her tattoos were on display right now. She looked like a complete badass. She smiled at me as she sat down on the floor and began doing her hair. She was fighting with her parting which made me chuckle slightly. I walked over to her and sat behind her I took the comb from her and parted her hair into four sections and straightened them for her. I loved the fact she didn't question it she just let me do what I was doing. Soon I was finished so I brushed her hair out. I set the straighteners to the side.