They arrived to the hospital together ...

- Pooja: Call the doctor, Malhotra quickly, and prepare the operating room immediately. His condition is serious. Come on quickly ...

- Ajay and isha together: How did this happen Pooja tell us !!!  ...

- Pooja: Don't increase my anger and anxiety please let me do my job ...

After two hours ...

-The doctor came out of the room ...

- The doctor: Excuse me, where is the lady who was accompanied by Kabir Singh? 

-Pooja: I'm here. What happened?  ...

- The doctor: Actually we need a family member close to a patient, someone who loves his wife or mother very much ...

- Pooja: But tell me what happened ..

- Doctor: Look Dr. Kapoor, it is very important to bring him back to consciousness or else  In this case, the chances of him falling into a coma will increase, the internal bleeding has stopped, but if we do not return him to consciousness, his life will be in danger and this is why we need someone close to him very much ...

- Pooja: What you say will never happen to him ...

- Doctor:  As a doctor, and it is my duty to tell you the truth. Summon a person close to him and who loves him very much. Trust me, there are some things greater than knowledge and be more effective, so quickly please ...

--- Pooja: Ajay, help me, please. Someone close to Kabir and loves him so much, who ???  ... I found it. Yes, you are the most close person to him. Please ... The Chief Doctor has come out ...

- Ajay: I am his brother. I want to go to him ...

- Chief Doctor: Mr. Singh has lost a lot of blood, do not worry, we have stopped the bleeding,  But his body does not show any reaction, and in this case we have to send a message to his mind that is important ..

- Ajay: I cannot understand you ...

- The doctor: It is very strange, but now he needs one of his relatives to regain his bitter consciousness outside of our understanding. He has risen  Knowledge is a lot..but despite that, our body and mind are like an unsolved mystery ... In short, now it is important to remind Mr. Singh that he is with us so that his body shows a reaction .. There are nerve strings that interact in our body as soon as we are near our parents..Do not get nervous, just follow  Directions ...

- Everyone went in to him..they tried t the best of their energies to make him wake up ... Ajay went out after he lost hope ...

- Ajay: Oh my God, why Kabir did not respond to hearing our voices ... One moment .. "Radhika" must have responded  When he hear her voice ... sure ... He called her.

-Ajay: Hello, Radhika ...

- Radhika: Why your voice is like this ...

- Ajay: Kabir had a dangerous accident and he is now in intensive care, and the doctor told us that  he needs someone he loves so much , we were all with him, but he did not show any reaction ..  Please come to the city hospital please ... and it was Mr. Pratap who caused this accident ..

-Radika was shocked by what she heard as her phone fell from her hand..she collapsed on the ground crying, then scream as loud as she can, "I will never have mercy on you in a rate." Customers were amazed at how she left the company running and crying ...

- she arrived at the hospital ...

- Everyone heard the sound of the device..the nurse noticed something strange ...
They said together: What happens, nurse, where does this sound come from ..
- Nurse: I must call the doctor ..