Moving On With... Reveals.

Start from the beginning

I can't pay attention to anything and anyone else, not even Aiden, who is about to faint from second to second.

Now I understand completely Aiden and why he is horrified. We are responsible for this, for everything. It's like we are strangers, but we aren't. She is our mom, we are her kids, we are family, but we...

SHIT!

I lose the floor under my feet a second later, when she starts opening her eyes slowly and I get paralyzed from their mesmerizing color. Okay... I know that my eyes are quite unique in comparison with hers and Aiden's, but right now her eyes are the most beautiful to me, because they are hers.

They are big and dark grey, silver grey and hide the entire world in them. They make me feel the same way Daniel's eyes do, they are my sun, my light, my everything!

"Man up, Aiden! I will kill you, if you miss it!" Violet warns him through her teeth, giving me an even worse time, and I bite my lower lip in despair.

My mother opens her eyes completely with a blank expression drawn on her face and I sigh heavily, not knowing what to say or do. She seems lost for some seconds that feel like torturing centuries, but then she closes her eyes again and a painful expression takes her place. She groans in pain while trying to clear her throat, and I raise my eyebrows panicked. Sudden cold sweat washes me, my heart aches, my legs begin to tremble and I run out of the last sign of oxygen.

I don't know what to expect anymore and watching her being in more pain fills me, pushes an instinctual sob to escape from my throat.

"Mom..." I say weakly almost from inside me and observe her opening her eyes again.

This time she smiles to me catching me off guard, and her lips move with no word leaving from them. She wants to speak, but she can't, she needs time, but I can't do this anymore.

"I'm so sorry! I love you so much, I'm begging you, forgive me!" I murmur ashamed and the very first tears fall from my eyes against my will.

I find myself hugging her before I know it and bury my face in her neck too embarrassed to look at her in the eyes for more. I start crying more intensively from our closeness and give my emotions full control over me. I need to let it all out, I have so many things to tell her, she must know what she means to me.

"I was so scared, I thought I would lose you before I even find you! You had to tell us, you shouldn't suffer, we had to know, we should have helped you! I abandoned you, I'm truly sorry, mommy!" I continue and my crying turns gradually into sobbing which reaches its peak when I feel her right hand on my back head and hair.

Feeling that she 'accepts' me makes me the happiest and most relieved woman there is. I wouldn't bear her any loss. I hoped she would forgive and accept me, even though I had no doubt that she would never reject me. She has already proved what a mother she is, she sacrificed herself for us, the pain she had been being through can't be compared to ours, because now I know... I understand...

Gideon, my only dad, the true one, showed me how a loving parent suffers with his child when it is in pain. I think I know how my mother had been feeling all these years, but I can't imagine it completely, since she had to hurt us in order to keep us as safe as possible from Mason. Everything was coming from her own hand, but it was necessary, she had no choice.

"I love you so, so, so much! I love you! Don't leave me alone again!" I whisper with my face still buried in her neck and she tries to move.

From her body's language I sense that she is in great pain from the silver, just like I was the two times I got shot before, so I pull back immediately to stop pressing her body and causing her more intense pain, but then I sit next to her and start kissing her forehead nonstop. I can't move away from her, I can't get enough of her, I want to show her my love, give her everything she always deserved.