"I've got surveillance tape in the pub." He told me. "Marco wanted to check in and see how you were doing and we heard the conversation between you, George and Timothy."

Oh.

I took a step back, folding my arms over my chest.

"Timothy is great. He's a great guy but you two are just not supposed to be together."

I just shook my head and stepped closer to him again, continuing to tie his tie.

"Plus, Marco tells me every single night how he misses four, five and Lee." He said. "He also blames you that he lost them."

I couldn't help but chuckle.

That sounded like Marco.

"George and I are over." I said. "You and Marco both need to accept that."

I sighed.

"Timmy is Marco's brother. His twin brother. Him wanting me to be with George, is pretty much stabbing his own brother in the back."

"It's not like Marco wants you to cheat on him. Neither of us want that. We just want you to think about who you'd rather be with." He said, looking in the mirror behind me. "But we'll focus on my wedding today, then we can always discuss you and your love life."

"We're not gonna discuss my love life." I said. "I need Timmy. I don't need George."

William chuckled, still looking at himself in the mirror while shaking his head.

"What?" I asked. "Why're you laughing?"

"Do you even hear yourself?" He asked. "Listen— when you love someone, you need them—"

"Exactly." I nodded. "I love him."

"Yeah, I know you do." He said. "But you're not in love with him. If you were, you wouldn't need him. You'd simply want him."

I looked up at my brother who smiled in satisfaction at the way I froze in my actions of tying his tie.

As if he knew he had made me realise something.

"Shut up."

"Anyway—" he breathed, ignoring me. "...we ended up inviting George, Fred and Lee."

I tightened his tie before stepping back.

"Okay." I shrugged. "It's your wedding. I've already said I didn't mind."

"Yeah." He nodded. "Well, it was Marco who insisted."

I hummed, biting down on my tongue.

"Well, I'll get going." I told him. "I need to speak to Marco."

I left before he could say anything else. I walked all the way down the hallway to my room where Marco was getting ready for the day with some help from Timothy.

Though when I opened the door, Timothy was nowhere to be seen and Marco stood bend over the dresser, a straw made out of paper held up to his nose and he looked at me as he was about to snort white powder.

"What the fuck?!" I hissed in a whisper, closing the door behind me.

Marco went to continue what he was doing, but  I rushed over and grabbed the paper straw, curling it up in my hand before I brushed the white powder into my hand and threw it in the bin.

"Allie, no—" Marco exclaimed and I looked at him, seeing a pained expression on his face at the fact I just threw it out. "...that was expensive."

"What in the world do you think you're doing?" I asked and shoved him in the shoulder. "I though the heroin was a one-time thing and now you're doing cocaine?"

He looked at me for a moment, simply studying my expression before inhaling sharply.

"In my defence, getting married is very stressful—"

I shoved him again.

"Stop!" He exclaimed, pushing my hand away. "Don't push me!"

"Where is the rest?" I asked, patting his pockets but he kept pushing away my hands. "Do you have it on you? Or are you hiding it somewhere?"

"Allie, stop!" He said as I went through the room to look for it. "It was just something to calm my nerves."

I ignored him as I kept going through my room. He had to be hiding it somewhere and I needed to find it so I could get rid of it.

"Please stop."

I looked at him. He was leaning against the dresser, breathing quite heavily. He seemed to be pretty restless and fidgety.

"You're addicted." I stated. "You're getting married in half an hour, Marcus."

"I know." He said. "And I am fucking excited but I will not be able to focus on it if I don't get a fix."

Oh my god.

I brought a hand up to my face, covering my mouth and Marco sighed, shaking his head.

"No... please don't cry." He said. "I'm sorry. I-I'll quit. I just need one fix to get through the day and then I'll quit."

Seeing how much he was hurting by not being able to do cocaine, broke something inside of me, and instead of continuing to argue, I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his back.

Then he was the one who started crying. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back, resting his head against mine.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I didn't mean to get addicted to it."

I pulled my head back so I could look up at him.

"Listen, I'm gonna go get Will, okay?" I said but Marco shook his head. "Yes, I am. He can help calm you down."

"Fuck." Marco cursed. "I don't want him to be disappointed."

"He won't be." I assured him, hugging him again. "It's going to be alright, Marco. We're all here for you."