"Seriously? You're dating the guy who kissed you when we were together?"

"And now I can kiss her whenever I want to." Timothy said, looking at George. "And I get to wake up to her, go on dates with her and fuck her."

Alright stop for a second...

"Don't—"

I stopped talking when I saw George's reaction. He gritted his teeth, staring at Timothy like he wanted to punch him.

"She's not an item." He said. "So stop showing her off like one."

"You're just jealous because she's mine—"

"I am no ones!" I snapped. "Timothy, you're acting like a dick right now."

They both looked at me and George smiled in satisfaction.

"And so are you." I pointed a finger at him before pointing at the door. "Leave. You dumbed me."

"Because I was—"

"I know why!" I exclaimed. "But what happened wasn't my fault! I told you I didn't blame you, that I still wanted you and you still left me!"

Timothy went to speak but George held up his hand to shut him off.

"I would've been a horrible boyfriend if I stayed." He said. "I hated myself for how I treated you. I might've been under a curse but the expression on your face when I called you those things, hurt."

I sighed.

"We could've had a break." I shrugged. "But it's over and I'm happy now so please leave."

He nodded, offering a small smile.

"Okay. Well, I'm glad to hear that you're doing okay." He said before glaring at Timothy on his way out.

"So—" Timothy breathed. "...food?"

I rolled my eyes, scoffing before walking out of the bar to go back to cleaning tables.

"What?" He asked, watching me. "Don't tell me you're mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you." I shook my head. "I just think rubbing that in his face was an idiotic move. That along with telling him I'm yours."

"But you are mine."

"I am my own property!" I snapped. "Saying that I'm yours is like claiming me as an item and I do not want to be seen as something you own! Did you pay money for me? No!"

"Oh... fuck, I'm sorry, Allie." He said. "I didn't mean to make it sound like that. I don't see you as property. I just don't like that he shows up and tries to get you back."

I stopped for a moment, sighing.

"I don't either."

I heard Timothy's footsteps and a few seconds later, he wrapped his arms around me from behind, planting a kiss on my shoulder.

"I'm a little nervous, to be honest." I said. "I know you're trying to move on from him, but if he keeps showing up..."

"He won't." I said. "He didn't try to get with me when he knew I was with Cameron so he won't try and get with me now... and I don't want him anymore. I want you."

I turned my head as he turned his and our lips met in a soft and short kiss.

"I love you." I whispered, looking at his lips. He hummed, kissing me again.

He smiled and turned me again, grabbing the back of my thighs, lifting me onto the table which made me shriek and drop the cloth to the floor.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my hips.

"William's not in the building, is he?" He asked and looked around before looking at me again. "Or anyone else for that matter."

I chuckled.

"Babe, three of the rooms upstairs are rented, plus Tom still lives here."

Timmy hummed softly before nodding.

"Alright, well... when you're finished here, why don't we take the food to your room and have some fun afterwards?" He asked, kissing me again.

"That sounds like a plan." I smiled. "I just need to wash the rest of the tables."

"Okay." Timothy said softly and locked a strand of my hair behind my ear before walking back to the bar, pulling himself up to sit on it. "Allie?"

"Yeah?"

"You look really beautiful today." He said. "You always do, but I don't think I tell you enough."

I looked at him, smiling.

"You look really beautiful too." I grinned, causing him to laugh softly. "What kind of food did you get?"

"Indian." He told me. "Tandoori chicken for me and chicken vindaloo curry for you."

I picked up the cloth from the floor and walked over to exchange it for one that hadn't been on the floor.

"That sounds delicious." I pecked Timothy's lips on my way to the kitchen. I exchanged the cloth and wetted the new one before walking back out to the tables.

"Do you want to stay the night?" I asked. "I miss having you in my bed."

He chuckled.

"Aw, you miss me?" He pouted. "It's only been a couple of days."

"So?" I asked with a cheeky grin. He kept watching me as I finished up in here.

It was my turn to lock up today and now it seemed that I was finished, so I could go eat with Timmy.

"You ready to go?" I asked after finding the keys.

"Yep." Timmy jumped off the counter, grabbed the food before following me outside. I locked the door before I wrapped my arm around Timothy's back as we walked across the street.

When we entered the flat, William and Marco were watching a film in the living room, cuddled up. Will had been all about comforting Marco after we found out that he had been attacked in Muggle London.

"Hi guys." I said while Timothy and I put our shoes by the wall.

I watched as Marco turned his head and William tilted his back to they could both look at us.

"Hey, did you lock up?"

"No." I shrugged. "I simply let the door open for all the criminals that want to rob the place."

"Ha." He rolled his eyes, turning his attention back on the small television.

"Remember to not have sex." Marco told us. "I don't like that."